XCR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My XCR did not come with the rail covers. I'm partial to the Magpul covers and was wondering if anyone had pics of 1) XT Rail Panels, 2) XTM Rail Panels or 3) Ladder Rail covers installed on an XCR. Thanks!

·
Registered
923 Posts
My XCR did not come with the rail covers. I'm partial to the Magpul covers and was wondering if anyone had pics of 1) XT Rail Panels, 2) XTM Rail Panels or 3) Ladder Rail covers installed on an XCR. Thanks!
I will have to try and find my XT Rail Panels and replace my current ones when I get off of work and take a pic for you. I tried them and decided I did not like them if you use them with out gloves they feel kind of rough I do not know if that matters to you but it is just my experiance with them

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will have to try and find my XT Rail Panels and replace my current ones when I get off of work and take a pic for you. I tried them and decided I did not like them if you use them with out gloves they feel kind of rough I do not know if that matters to you but it is just my experiance with them
Thanks, I appreciate the input. Anyone know who makes the stock ones used by Robinson? I looked on Robarms.com and they don't list them as available accessories.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
The ones that I got from them were Ergo but that was a few years ago.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I use the ERGO Full Cover on mine and love them

·
Registered
573 Posts
Magpul Full/Ladder rail covers: I later pieced in ladder rail covers at the 3, 6, & 9:00 positions in front of the VFG. 8)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Here's a couple pics
You can slice a couple more sections to get full coverage of the rail and it blends perfectly.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the pics everyone! 8) Pretty sure I'm going to try to get the XT rail panels. Having a hard time finding them locally and I was hoping to have them by the weekend. We'll see how it goes...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts