XCR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been testing this little gun for the past few weeks. I have run about 1K rounds through it, no problems at all. It is a 9" barrel. It is a fun little gun to shoot, I tend to shoot it with the stock collapsed and it it tiny that way. Anyways, I am giving the upper back tomorrow until mine comes in (this is a Daniel Defense upper, I ordered the Vtol MUR-1). Other than the upper and a different style rail mine will be the same. Unfortunately I will be leaving for Iraq soon and probably wont get mine before I go.
The pics with the XCR are an 11" barrel on the XCR.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
VERY VERY NICE !!!

It is similar to my own latest build, both upper and lower are LMT - and barrel is 10.5"

I like that 9" look!

I considered the 7" DPMS Kitty Kat, but everyone seems to say you can't suppress the 7"...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Aziator, good luck over there and try not to get shot in the ass!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Aziator, Nice piece and good luck in the "box." :toast: Don't volunteer for anything. :2cents:

·
Registered
874 Posts
I would like to put up pictures of my new Tavor but stupid camera's battery is dead. I guess it will have to wait too tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it is tomorrow now

·
Registered
874 Posts
I will put them up tonight. At work right now so around 8pm pst I should have some pics up.

·
Registered
702 Posts
MrSmitty: What country do you live in that you can get your hands on a Tavor??? I may move there for one.

MadDog :duh:

·
Registered
874 Posts
MrSmitty: What country do you live in that you can get your hands on a Tavor??? I may move there for one.

MadDog :duh:
Canada but you don't want to move here for guns. Just the newly designed guns we get like the Tavor, PS90, and XCR as most older ones like AK's, FAL's, HK guns and stuff are prohibited and no more american guns until the US state department gets their heads out of the their asses. Don't worry the pics are uploading as we speak. Would have my xcr too but it won't be here till monday or tuesday next week.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Here are the pics

I wish I could have added my XCR to the pics but like I said won't have it till monday or tuesday.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I think walmart lol

·
Registered
636 Posts
You got a Tavor. That is totally NOT fair. You must be in Canada?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks good, sometimes you guys to get cool toys up there.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Ya I suppose we do. Just new stuff until a damn liberal governement gets elected and make stuff prohibited. Stupid people from Toronto always vote liberal. Kind of like how you guys have people voting democrat in the US. :mad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts