XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I picked up an 11" light profile barrel that Alex and his crew made for me. Man is the thing SWEET. I only had enough time to run 200 rounds through it but it shot flawlessly. I keep the gas setting on 3 when shooting Wolf 55gr., setting 2 when shooting WWB 55gr. and Remington UMC 55gr. and the S setting when shooting any ammo suppressed. The short barrel makes it ballance much better and was definitely worth the expense of the tax stamp and parts.

MadDog ;D

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
XCR-Fin: How much would YOU charge me to Duracoat my stock in OD Green? I don't have an adequite set up to do a good job at home.

MadDog

·
Registered
356 Posts
XCR-Fin: How much would YOU charge me to Duracoat my stock in OD Green? I don't have an adequite set up to do a good job at home.

MadDog
I only color in PhotoShop. Wouldn't know the first thing about Duracoating. If you find someone let me know. I have a few items I'm looking to OD green.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gunner69: It shoots better than my old style gas blocked 16" barrel did. I can use a much lower gas setting for every type of ammo giving me less recoil. The range I tested the short barrel on was only a 25 yard indoor range, but I consistantly shot 1/4" groups rested and 1/2" off hand. What does that equate to at 100 yards?

MadDog ;D

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Terra, what size is the hole? Maddog, get a shorty 6.8 now, that one will definitely impress you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.