XCR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put the two SBRs I use most (11" XCR & 7.5" AR) in one Pelican case which I call my "Twin-Pack Bug-Out Kit". I am in the process of putting together a small Pelican case with 30 or 40 loaded Pmags.

MadDog ;D

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I am in the process of putting together a small Pelican case with 30 or 40 loaded Pmags.
NICE setup. Is that a Pelican 1700? I have a black 1700 and 1720.
I didn't think I would, but I like the looks of your desert tan case.

If you pay the postage, I'll send you a mildly used - not abused - (black) Pelican 1490 for your mags (or pistols)

http://www.pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=1490

Send me a PM with your mailing address and it's yours.

I have (2) other 1490's I will offer to (2) other forum members in the same fashion.

Please note that these do not have foam... but it is easily ordered.

First come, first serve!

I'll package and pay postage - and you just send me whatever the actual shipping cost is... figure 6LBS from zip 25413

USPS is preferred, as FedEx and UPS aren't close to me.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1redgmc, yes it is a 1700 case. PM coming your way about the smaller case.

MadDog

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
One Pelican 1490 gone... two more lucky souls can each have one... just post here and send me a PM with your address

·
Registered
923 Posts
If they still available I will take one

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
TACWEAPON and AWXCR - you each have one on the way.

If I come across more - I will post them in the same manner.

Good karma... ;D

·
Registered
923 Posts
Thank You Very Much 1redgmc

Nice looking Bug out kit you got there Mad Dog it makes waiting to be 21 even harder 2 SBR and a suppressor

·
Registered
573 Posts
Some sweet setups guys! 8)

Damn. I hate I missed the free cases! :duh:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1redgms:
The Pelican case came in today. This thing is great and will be put to good use. A Money Order is on it's way to you to cover your shipping costs.

You are the man,
MadDog

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I am very happy that it works for you. If I get any more, I will post them with the same deal.

Have fun!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
magikbullet:

Yes, it is a LaRue Iron-Dot (Pride Fowler) and is fantastic. It is one of my favorites as it only weighs about 4 oz. has a very clear crisp 3moa dot and a built in flip up BUIS. It returns to zero (like all LaRue mounts) which is important to me because the SBR will only fit in this particular case with the sight removed. I was thinking of getting the new Aimpoint Micro/LaRue mount combo but the Iron-Dot is half the price, so I will keep it like it is. Besides I need the money for my latest 6.8 AR build.

MadDog ::)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts