XCR Forum banner

Pmags In Stock Now

5K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  EricCartmann 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Hey Cartmann you want to give me a loan, I just need 10 mag, they dont have to be pmags LOL JK

#9 ·
Yeah something tells me that magpul finally got caught up or is at least catching up to the back orders. However, people for osme reason are jumping all over these things like hotcakes. i don't see what all the fuss is about. I'll admit, I was one of them early on, but I don't see the huge advantage of the pmag over the USGI, etc.

Someone please explain it to this dummy. :duh:

#11 ·
The bodies won't dent like a USGI mag can and will,They have had issues with spine failure from what I've read,that said I have 6,and they are all fine although that not a definitive test by any means,and I've not subjected them to any abuse either.I've gotton over the P-mag phenomenon too,I think the C-products stainless steel 30 rounders with no-tilt follower,for $12.95 is still the best deal for a tough magazine.The finish is just so-so but that easily fixed too.

#23 ·
Hey Guys, you are talking about Pmags, Cmags, Stainlessmags. Would you please let us know what caliber these are? Thank you.
SINKER

The bodies won't dent like a USGI mag can and will,They have had issues with spine failure from what I've read,that said I have 6,and they are all fine although that not a definitive test by any means,and I've not subjected them to any abuse either.I've gotton over the P-mag phenomenon too,I think the C-products stainless steel 30 rounders with no-tilt follower,for .95 is still the best deal for a tough magazine.The finish is just so-so but that easily fixed too.

#12 ·
Yes, I agree with Tread. For me the c-product mags are more than fine. And they are probably the most affordable too. I did order 4 more to go with my odd ball Pmag. This will make it an even 15 Pmags. I have 3 more c-product mags inbound as well. The one thing I do like about the Pmags over the USGI type is the contours of the mag. It makes them easier to grab and hold onto. Now if someone can come up with an aluminum or steel mag with similar contours of the Pmag.

Now, if I want a polymer type mag, my first choice is the L5 from Lancer. I have it on very good authority (a Lancer VP) that the L5 will soon be coming out in different colors such as brown and OD with the same see through features. Also, they are working on ranger plates for the L5 as well. ;D

If I owned c-products I would look at designing some contours on the mag.

#13 ·
Thanks for the heads up, ordered 7. Now if Brownells would go ahead and fill my order with them for 10 then I will have plenty of replacements.

#15 ·
OK this is kinda weird. Months ago I ordered Pmags from a few different places and and they were all on back order. Now with the few places I listed earlier in the post as having them in stock and now I am starting to get the charges for the Pmags I ordered a while back and I just received 5 today, I have a feeling that Magpul is finally catching up. Good for them. It's about fricking time.

#20 ·
I received my (10) new stainless GI mags from MAGSLLC today...

PROMPT shipping, good price - AND - a $5 rebate on the shipping that apparently was incorrect on the website.

I'd say these guys are 200% on top of things and so long as they keep stocking the goods - I'll keep buying.

TWO THUMBS UP! ;D

#21 ·
I received my (10) new stainless GI mags from MAGSLLC today...

PROMPT shipping, good price - AND - a rebate on the shipping that apparently was incorrect on the website.

I'd say these guys are 200% on top of things and so long as they keep stocking the goods - I'll keep buying.

TWO THUMBS UP! ;D
Yes.. He is a stand up guy and has great and honest prices. He is not trying to gouge people because of the current political climate. This guy is my first stop on mags.

#22 ·
Thanks XCR for the "heads up" on these mags. They are also cheaper that RA's price....

XCRFan link=topic=2560.msg3766OK here it is. I know of a site that has Pmags in stock right now. I just ordered some. In fact they have a lot of magazines in stock too. They have both 20 and 30 round Pmags. [url=http://magsllc.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=31&cat=PMags said:
http://magsllc.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=31&cat=PMags[/url] :eek:

Oh yeah here are some more Pmags: Black and OD green Maglevel Pmags

#24 ·
Hey Guys, you are talking about Pmags, Cmags, Stainlessmags. Would you please let us know what caliber these are? Thank you.
SINKER
I think P-mags only come in 5.56 for now.The other mags,the C-products and the one from the website mentioned are both
C-products magazines from what I can tell.They come in 5.56x45,5.45x39,7,62x39,6.5 Grendel,6.8 SPC and for the AR-10 and variants 7.62x51.

#25 ·
Thanks Tread, would you happen to have a link or a website address for me to contact these people that you think may have the 7.62X39's that will work on our XCR's....I would really appreciate it!
SINKER

SINKER
I think P-mags only come in 5.56 for now.The other mags,the C-products and the one from the website mentioned are both
C-products magazines from what I can tell.They come in 5.56x45,5.45x39,7,62x39,6.5 Grendel,6.8 SPC and for the AR-10 and variants 7.62x51.

#28 ·
Hey thanks for the link XCRfan. I just ordered 10 Pmags from them and got a tracking number already. One of the few places that have windowless black pmags for under $15 in stock!

#30 ·
Just recieved my 30rd Pmags along with my 20rd's I ordered. Erik who runs Magsllc is great to work with. I did a second order before my first shipped out and he adjusted the shipping for me. He has many magazines in stock including 20rds with the Pmag followers. His pricing and shipping is very reasonable along with great communication. If you want a trustworthy source give him a try.

#31 ·
Not to detract too much from the topic. But which is better the Chrome Silicon Spring or the Stainless? I am thinking it does not really matter but each will have it own benefit.

• [li]Chromed will flake and crack possibly after[ long term use?[/li]
    [li]Stainless if kept loaded may have a tendency to weaken?[/li]
Also Stainless or Aluminum mags?

#33 ·
+1 each to both the post above.

My personal choice would be chrome silicon. I have heard some CS springs go one-million cycles before wearing out. CS does rust, but for the most part, I don't shoot in the rain and keep my mags in doors.

However, if your a Navy Seal and do Scuba Missions, then Stainless would be the choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.