XCR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used any of the PMC Bronze line? Its a pretty decent price but I was wondering if there is a reason for that?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good deal! I was hoping to hear that, its about the only ammo I can find right now other than wolf thats under $400

·
Registered
874 Posts
We have that ammo available in Canada. I bought 2k rounds of it and find its more accurate than AE 55gr. I made my best groupings with my XCR with that ammo.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
I've shot a lot of the PMC .223 target ammo. It's always been good stuff. I bought some of the Bronze not that long ago and I've gone through probably 200 rounds so far with no issues.

Anyone know what the difference is supposed to be? As far as I can tell it looks just like target stuff with the annealed case necks and all.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I believe it just has lower quality powder and the case walls may be a bit thinner. Also they are not a shiny as the higher quality. I know that doesn't mean much in the way of performance but it does mean something in the way of production costs.

Of course I am just pulling it out of my butt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.