XCR Forum banner

POF Inbound (added pics)

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  magikbullet 
#1 ·
Got me a beauty coming in this next week. I guess it was a deal at $2,450 on a "buy it now" from GB. There was a similar one that went through a 3 day auction and finaled out at $3,426, but it included a set of Troy BUIS and was a 16 inch barrell. Mine is 14.5 with perm flash hider. Supposedly, these are limited additions similar to what POF is bringing to the SHOT Show. I wish I could have got a .308, but those bad boys are going for $4,000+.

#2 ·
Re: POF Inbound

very nice

are you going to leave the receiver silver or are you going to paint it ?

#4 ·

I was wondering because of how shiney it is.

I hope to hear a range report soon

#5 ·

That Np3 is a supernice finish.I have several things I would like to do it too,but it's not cheap.It's Teflon impregnated,so it's self lubricating too.I love the dull silver finish,it is very similar to unpolished stainless

#6 ·

Nice rifle, I too have been wanting to do a few things in a NP3/Robam finish. I had a pistol with me once when up in phoenix that I planned to drop off but I ran out of time that day and never got around to it. Look forward to hearing how it shoots.

#7 ·

Nice rifle, I too have been wanting to do a few things in a NP3/Robam finish. I had a pistol with me once when up in phoenix that I planned to drop off but I ran out of time that day and never got around to it. Look forward to hearing how it shoots.
These things are guaranteed to be sub-MOA, so it should out shoot the shooter.

#12 ·
I spoke with him today. He has been on the road quite a bit, and has been overwhelmed with inquiries.

Send him an e-mail, as I am sure he will respond as soon as he can.

I guess I have an advantage since I live somewhat close to him. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.