XCR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
My favorite movie line is at the end. I SOOOO want that last part to be a .gif and make it my avatar.

GUMMER RULEZ

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Not really a movie but a cool video none the less

·
Registered
28 Posts

FREEDOM!!!

I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do without freedom? Will you fight? ........

Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I pull that DVD out every 3-4 months and enjoy it as if it were the first time... 8)

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
My fav film of all time is "To Live and Die in L.A." I think it's the best damn crime/drama film made hands down

Here are some other good ones...

The Last of the Mohicans

Heat

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
This movie was on last night. I forgot how much liked it. ;D
Yeah, that scene from Predator is one of my favorites. But, I never could figure out how they managed to get an extension cord long enough to power the mini-gun in the middle of a jungle... ;) ;D :machinegun2:
WIRELESS POWER!!!

Why its all the rage!

The M134D drive motor requires 28V DC power, so the battery fit nicely in Jesse's pack.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Best movie ever. Why couldn't the Cubans and Soviets invade when I was in high school. WOLVERINES!!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!

I was 14 when that movie came out.... I forgot how many times I watched it in the theater, I think I watched it more then Star Wars. Trivia: It was the first PG-13 movie.... I use to day dream about the USSR and Cuba invading, while sitting next to the window in one of my more boring classes... ;D

WOLVERINES!!!!!!

'The African Baboon"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts