XCR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets try and help hometown guys locate XCR's. I get lots of PM's on forums asking me where an XCR can be purchased and where I got mine. Lets try and keep a listing of what's out there so we can make some XCR shoppers happy sooner and avoid FFL fees.

I also am a big believer in supporting your local dealers, however for guys that dont like waiting weeks for toys, they should at least know where to find them ASAP...

Here is what I have seen in Utah recently.

Gallensons
6.8 HBAR with folder, Gen2 Gas Block, folding stock
5.56 Lightweight, Gen2 Gas Block, folding stock

Get Some Guns LLC
5.56 Lightweight, Gen2 Gas Block, folding stock x 3

Dougs Shoot and Sports
5.56 Lightweight, Gen2 Gas Block, folding stock
5.56 HBAR, Gen2 Gas Block, folding stock

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
Citadel Gun and Safe had about 5 in stock the last time I checked. But they are going for $1750 each. In Vegas all the gun shops are way over priced.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Citadel Gun and Safe had about 5 in stock the last time I checked. But they are going for 50 each. In Vegas all the gun shops are way over priced.
I just checked with Citadel yesterday - they did not have the HB 16" I'm interested in but the prices they quoted were $1495 for basic 16" light barrel version with folder and no BUIS. They have one with BUIS for $1595. I do agree though that generally guns are overpriced in Vegas - they must not have heard about the internet!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
In Atlanta you can go to Bullseye out in Lawrenceville.

They've got a 5.56 XCR-L in stock, and seem to keep a couple on hand. One gets sold they put another one out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
In Atlanta you can go to Bullseye out in Lawrenceville.

They've got a 5.56 XCR-L in stock, and seem to keep a couple on hand. One gets sold they put another one out.
Someone snapped those up, they dont know when they will have more. No one seems to have any locally ATM, at least not any of the shops on the Robinson Dealer List for GA.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
The dealer list is a little outdated on the website. Allison's been working on updating it. If you want to know your local dealers, PM me your zip code and I can tell you who's in your area and who we actually ship to.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I got mine in Canada from Wolverine Supplies. 18.5 inch HBAR with fixed stock and non-restricted. Cost me $1895 and just recieved it on monday. If a person from Canada wants one, it will be fall before they will be able to get their hands on the next shipment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts