XCR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Terra, can you give us any idea about what the current production rate of the XCR variants are?

And if we increase demand/backlog is there an ability for RobArms to invest in higher capacity production lines?

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
lol. backlog is more than enough for us right now.

I can't give numbers, but I will tell you that our sales have more than tripled since the election.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Fear of an assault weapon ban, combined with everyone wanting to get their dream gun before that happens. A lot of people have been wanting an XCR since they came out, and are finally jumping into action.

It's been good, though. The more XCRs get out there, the more word-of-mouth spreads.

·
Registered
568 Posts
"Get it while you can" is part of the equation but so is "I'm finally in a position to buy one" and
"I'm getting one of theses when I get back to the states"
Lots of gun guys in the sand box. The conversations often center on the shooting sports and "the better mouse trap".
I personally know two guys who made their decisions while in Iraq and bought one each.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why so coy about production numbers? Perhaps I'm naive, but I don't see a competitive risk to releasing such data.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Production numbers are public record. They're reported to BATFE, which publishes them sooner or later. Sales numbers, on the other hand, are proprietary.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gotcha. Well we know that these are selling like hot cakes, so what are the latest data on production?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts