XCR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I started a subreddit for our beloved Robinson rifles and pistols. If you use reddit, then feel free to join for another way to connect, share info and photos.

r/RobinsonXCR

Thanks all!

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
Are you in Canada? Looks like an 18.6" bbl?

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
Thanks. Just curious. Must be the angle. You should give pointers on how to take the best dic pics, lol. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TexasChris

·
Registered
709 Posts
I was permanently suspended from reddit for providing information on the website that was posting Hunter Biden's Laptop Leaks. I will not be joining. The site went full woke.

Reactions: Sean K.

·
Registered
22,177 Posts
I was permanently suspended from reddit for providing information on the website that was posting Hunter Biden's Laptop Leaks. I will not be joining. The site went full woke.
Oh, it censored a question I posted b/c I asked for a "female" perspective and I was told I needed to phrase it as "people with vaginas" and that was the reason for removal. Are you fucking kidding me?

Now, keep in mind that subreddits have their own moderators and generally have their own rules....but woke assholes are everywhere nowadays. Apparently it's the 'in' thing, lol.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Oh, it censored a question I posted b/c I asked for a "female" perspective and I was told I needed to phrase it as "people with vaginas" and that was the reason for removal. Are you fucking kidding me?
Sounds like a TERF took umbrage with your words and needed you to specify natural born females.

Seriously, is that a joke? I don't think there's anyone who would be offended by that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts