XCR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the guy that owns Vector Arms has found himself in some legal trouble. That's a story for elsewhere, the concern here is that Vector is either being sold as a whole or parted out. They are also in Salt Lake.

"Vector Arms is in the process of selling the Uzi replica project. We do not have any weapons for sale at this time. Please stay tuned for updates as to where it is going."

Is Alex a potential buyer?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I would think that Robarms has enough Irons in the fire right now, unless they bought the rights for future endeavors.

I have never played with anything from Vector but have heard mixed reviews about the products...

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
No. from my understanding (and this came from the mouth of a former employee of vector), Vector was doing something very naughty and ATF shut them down. It was a surprise to all of us. But no, we will not be buying vector.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
*shrug* the former employee I talked to said it was ATF that came and shut them down. Illegal importation and all. Several of their guys called us looking for work. I felt bad for them. :(

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I BOUGHT A VECTOR LAST FRIDAY FROM A LOCAL SHOP. SHOT IT MONDAY & FOUND THE FROUNT SIGHT CANTED. TOOK IT BACK & THEY CALLED VECTOR. THEY ARE SENDING IT BACK & MY SALES MAN ASKED ABOUT THERE PROBLEMS.HE SAID A BUYER IS IN THE WORKS.

·
Registered
874 Posts
*shrug* the former employee I talked to said it was ATF that came and shut them down. Illegal importation and all. Several of their guys called us looking for work. I felt bad for them. :(
You should hire these guys and expand. More XCR's on the market is always a good thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts