87 Posts
Re: Staffing Changes

Terra,

Thanks, for the update.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

Congradulations Terra, hope it's a BIG pay raise, you deserve it. ;D ;D ;D :party: :popcorn: :clap: :toast:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Congradulations Terra, hope it's a BIG pay raise, you deserve it. ;D ;D ;D :party: :popcorn: :clap: :toast:
lol... I already got one of those :p All I get from this is the horror--- I mean, pleasure--of dealing with you little buggers all day. ;)

·
Registered
431 Posts

That sucks, I hate dealing with little buggers.

·
Registered
512 Posts

Terra ,you guys make an excellent rifle.
Please don't go south on us , i didn't trust you at the first but you make a good gun.
If not for you i would have given up in the early days.
I am glad i didn't ,i love my older XCR and she is just fine,if it isn't broke ,don't mess with it.

·
Banned
8,010 Posts

Congrats Terra. Sounds like you got a big promotion!

·
Registered
6,835 Posts

One thing I like about Robarms, always willing to let people go and get somebody that will do a better job. ;D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: Staffing Changes *updated* "The girls of Robinson"

Oh sure the ladies get all the light. what about us hard working guys, at Robinson. huh? are we just not cool to get pictures? Terra?

BTW: I be the one called Cam, and i'm one of the UBER cool machinist that works at robarms.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts

Cam - PLEASE start a thread with pics of the inner (unclassified - ;D ) working areas of RobArm - so we can see how it all comes together.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

oh, I wouldn't tell him to do that, if I were you. If he lets too much out, Allison and I will have to beat poor Cam to death in a dark alley. You wouldn't want that on your conscience, now would you? >:D

·
Registered
1,038 Posts

Ha! Maybe we'd all pay to see something like that captured on video! >:D

·
Registered
12 Posts

hmm beating me to death!? not possible, because i'm a highly trained ninja, and i'll use my mighty voodoo magic...

·
Registered
2,200 Posts

Welcome Machine Man. Make me a nice kit in 6.5 and I will be happy >:D :ninja: ;D

·
Registered
350 Posts

I'd like to see some pic's the RA "betty's" doing some shooting at the range ensuring the highest quality control ;) That would be .....Dope. 8)

1 - 20 of 97 Posts