XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the range a few hours ago and am very impressed with my XCR. I fired about 500 rounds today and only had 3 malfunctions and 2 of the 3 malfunctions were my fault.

The first malfunction was a fail to load and it was my fault, the rilfe attempted to load 2 rounds at once but it turns out that I had 32 rounds in the magazine so that malfunction was my fault.

The second malfunction was another fail to load and it happened because the weapon sheared of the tip of a softpoint round.

The third malfunction was a fail to eject and that was my fault, when I was turning down the gas setting I did not notice that the adjustment knob fell out so after fired the spent casing would not eject.

I was able to get a group about the size of a fifty cent piece at 50 yards with the wind blowing about 15 to 25 miles an hour. I did not try to fire accuratly at anything past 50 yards today because of the wind.

Today was also my first time using and EOTech style of sight and I was surprised that I liked the sight, but I still think that I am going to get a scope with a variable power of either 1 - 4 or 1 - 6.

I was shooting a little more accuratly then my friend was and he was firing a Bushmaster AR 15 with a 20 inch heavy barrel, so I am very impressed with that.

Everyone else at the range was very impressed with the weapon and asked about it. The people that I let fire it was even more impressed with it.

I very glad I purchased this rifle and there is not much more I think I could expect from this rifle, and I would recommend it to anyone.

Here is some pictures from my time at the range

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is some more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here is some more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here is some more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forget to say that after about 400 rounds I could run it on gas setting one without any problems

1 - 6 of 6 Posts