XCR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recieved my latest issue of "Preditor Xtreme" magazine and was shocked by the following statement. "Real AR15s are legal in California again! Not sealed magwell junk, R-15s and more." visit http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com or call 661-765-6899 If true that means you guys & gals in California can now get you next XCR as a "regular" model and enjoy. I am crossing my fingers that this info is correct. ;D ;D :clap: :crossedfingers: :toast: :party: :rapidfire: :patriot:

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
wow cool!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well kinda / kinda not? The gun must have a locked 10 rd mag or use a "Bullet Button". Either way your limited to 10 rds. One other way is to use a "Monsterman" grip which is not every popular. The Monsterman grip allows you to have drop free mags. Again better not get caught with anything over 10 rds when using it unless YOU can prove ownership of the 10+ mag prior to the California ban on them.

Even with these handicaps it is worth having the XCR.

Good luck finding one in CA for under $2K.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Um..maybe i'm missing it, but that website shows the same rules that have been ruling for a couple years now...nothing has changed.

Removeable mag? Then no evil features

Fixed mag (bullet tool button)? Then evil features are allowed

Evil features = pistol grip, flash supressor...etc

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nothing's changed, unfortunately. That's why I'm still patiently waiting for my neutered, California legal version.

...and looking at jobs in less oppressive states....

·
Registered
150 Posts
Recieved my latest issue of "Preditor Xtreme" magazine and was shocked by the following statement. "Real AR15s are legal in California again! Not sealed magwell junk, R-15s and more." visit http://www.tenpercentfirearms.com or call 661-765-6899 If true that means you guys & gals in California can now get you next XCR as a "regular" model and enjoy. I am crossing my fingers that this info is correct.
This has been the situation for quite a while now, that's why my XCR will have a bullet button, but will have all of the evil black rifle furnishings that I can bolt on.

The bullet button is also easy to swap out when I travel out of CA for classes, etc. I couldn't live with one of those monsterman grips...

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Um..maybe I'm missing it, but that website shows the same rules that have been ruling for a couple years now...nothing has changed.

Removeable mag? Then no evil features

Fixed mag (bullet tool button)? Then evil features are allowed

Evil features = pistol grip, flash suppressor...etc
That's California for you, they make up the rules while the game is being played. When I lived there I was one of those 350,000 that refused to register my AR. I could not go out and shoot it but I also new that I was getting the h--- out of there and I do live in free America now. Of course we don't when Obama will be bringing a ban near you soon!

SheepDog :2rifle:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, we will most likely (for sure) have another weapons ban. Luckily I live in the country, in a Southern State (Alabama) that is supportive of gun owners. That said, I have my own back yard range so F**K the Feds very MUCH. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Yeah, we will most likely (for sure) have another weapons ban. Luckily I live in the country, in a Southern State (Alabama) that is supportive of gun owners. That said, I have my own back yard range so F**K the Feds very MUCH. ;D ;D ;D
They will at least try, that's for sure. Whether they will pull it off remains to be seen.

tk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts