Registered
327 Posts
Re: My favorite weapon.

I want to be a sniper... :sniper:

·
Registered
142 Posts

He seems a little, off. Either he always wanted too and never did, or he did and it seriously mind-melded him.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts

Interesting...I am afraid that his scope mount may be a little loose.

·
Registered
136 Posts

"I am a certified rifle expert", he says. Oh really? Now where exactly do you go to get "certified" as a rifle expert? Yeah he's certified alright.

EDIT: Hey, Look at me. 100 posts. I just became a rifleman. I guess that makes me "certfied".

·
Registered
1,126 Posts

Since he is not pictured with the rifle I wonder if it is even his. If you are willing to put your face on the net would'nt you just pick up the rifle to show some different angles and talk about some of the features that would make it a favorite?

Col Maddog :2rifle:

·
Registered
49 Posts

lol :D looks like something anti-gun people would want to use as propaganda to show how all gun owners are a bit crazy :D

·
Registered
874 Posts

What a freak show.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts

Parkers are way over priced for what you get.

The coolest long range stick I've played with was built by Terry Cross on a Surgeon action.
Owned by a guy who pulled 3rd place in the Wilson Match.

Of course, he made overtures about if I was caught speeding out of his jurisdiction, I'd have to give up my M25 as the penalty ;D

This guy might be a decent shot, but I doubt he's that good on the stick.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts

Gr8 - that was your uncle wasn't it. You just made me waste 2 minutes of my time watching some dude who is not the sharpest tool. At least he has good taste in bolt actions. Still he is a bit freaky. Ha he said is youtube friend... :rofl: What a loser!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts

I guess anyone can be a certified weapons expert if they know how to use youtube and google images.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts

This dude is quite possibly either an idiot or a wannabe,neither of which knows his proverbial ass from his nose.Anyone can say what they can do,I don't know about you guys,I might live in VA but I believe in the "I'm from the show me state" mentality.He may very well know what he claims,but who the hell will take him seriously by making claims that he doesn't at least verify with documentation,where he trained,with who,etc etc,even those thing don't qualify you as an expert.Hell even the guys we would consider experts if they are worth their salt and are honest,will freely admit that their way is not claimed to be the best it is simply one way of doing said skill/skillset etc.

·
Registered
327 Posts

Now that was really a waste of 2 min of my life. That guy is certifiable, as a loon!!!

·
Registered
503 Posts

"I am a certified rifle expert", he says. Oh really? Now where exactly do you go to get "certified" as a rifle expert? Yeah he's certified alright.

EDIT: Hey, Look at me. 100 posts. I just became a rifleman. I guess that makes me "certified".
Damn near exactly what I was going to say...but how is he at hitting an actual person or moving target? With that rifle and that scope-I really would hope he could hit a 'human silhouette target' at 1k. Stupid hippie.

-I should caveat that. Shooting under fire isn't as much fun as just shooting at bad guys and is also a bit more difficult. Still fun though. He's still a stupid hippie.

·
Registered
327 Posts

Well shooting under fire doesn't sound fun, but at least we have shot some kind of weapon. That guy doesn't look like he has ever held a gun let alone fired one...

1 - 20 of 82 Posts