XCR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Those last 2 pics look good, what color did you use for a base coat?

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Sorry for the crappy pic quality. I couldn't hold the camera still.
Next set of mags will have Arkansas Razorbacks on them for a friend deploying to Iraq.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Not too bad...Is he in the 49th BCT?

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's been over there nearly two months now. I sent him six of the tan Razorback mags with Magpul followers and the slip over Magpuls on the bases. He said he's had nearly 50 requests from his troops asking where they can order more mags like that. I can't afford to send them 50 mags, but I did order ten more and some Duracoat. :)

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
He's been over there nearly two months now. I sent him six of the tan Razorback mags with Magpul followers and the slip over Magpuls on the bases. He said he's had nearly 50 requests from his troops asking where they can order more mags like that. I can't afford to send them 50 mags, but I did order ten more and some Duracoat. :)

hahaha! you should start a business. lol

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

hahaha! you should start a business. lol
I don't have much profit margin paying for all the mags, duracoat, and shipping with no revenue. :)

Edit, just finished the next batch:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts