XCR Forum banner

Release The Ponies

722 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  roflcopters 
#1 ·
Long time Colt owner, LE-901, 6940, and 6943 (yeah I like the monolithic uppers). I also have a 6.8 built from LWRC receiver set.

So just stumbled on the XCR after watching a video about the Bushy ACR. Been watching videos and reading a lot about it. Now it almost seems silly to hang on to the AR's.

Why wouldn't I retire the ponies and go all XCR?

#2 ·
Long time Colt owner, LE-901, 6940, and 6943 (yeah I like the monolithic uppers). I also have a 6.8 built from LWRC receiver set.

So just stumbled on the XCR after watching a video about the Bushy ACR. Been watching videos and reading a lot about it. Now it almost seems silly to hang on to the AR's.

Why wouldn't I retire the ponies and go all XCR?
B/c ARs are lighter, more accurate and ubiquitous. Don't get me wrong, the XCR is by far and away my favorite platform (bought 11 of them so far).....but the ARs still have a place in my safe, (both piston and DI).

#3 ·
B/c ARs are lighter, more accurate and ubiquitous. Don't get me wrong, the XCR is by far and away my favorite platform (bought 11 of them so far).....but the ARs still have a place in my safe, (both piston and DI).
This.

It’s sheer commonality makes keeping at least a couple around at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.