XCR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you were new to reloading would you buy a reloading kit, and if so which one????

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I BOUGHT A RCBS STARTER KIT 30 YEARS AGO & STILL USE IT TODAY. RECOMEND, SO THAT YOU FIGER OUT WHAT YOUR DOING BEFORE GOING TO PROGRESSIVE LIKE A DILLON. I OWEN A DILLON ALSO, VERY GOOD MACHINE.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I BOUGHT A RCBS STARTER KIT 30 YEARS AGO & STILL USE IT TODAY. RECOMEND, SO THAT YOU FIGER OUT WHAT YOUR DOING BEFORE GOING TO PROGRESSIVE LIKE A DILLON. I OWEN A DILLON ALSO, VERY GOOD MACHINE.
Texas - did you forget your ears at the range again?? You're yelling at us.... ;D

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I bought a dillon 650 setup from a local dealer. wasn't a prepackaged kit, but he knew everything i'd need and put it together. Got a bunch o the peripherhals used, so it cut the cost a bit. Been real happy with it.

I do think buying a single-stage kit and moving up to a progressive press later can be a real smart move, and the kit approach is a good idea -- as long as you're buying good enough equipment up front that you will want to keep it over the years.

tk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts