XCR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not stirring any shit, but I miss the drama.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i303,

Hey, I resemble that remark!

That's me on the left, looking bored with all the retards I come across in my night job!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Not stirring any shit, but I miss the drama.

Are you refering to us 556 owners again? :fencing: ;D It's ok,I'm pretty thick skinned.(most of the time) You guys have some valid points on what the Sig is and isn't. I wish the haters would just try to see that it's here to stay and it's an option for some people. I realize that some 556 fans get carried away with the debate. No more than some of the haters though. My opinion fwiw is it's a great platform and compliments my XCR and AR15s. But I'm not in LE or Military or even a Defense Contractor. Just a ordinary joe like the majority of us that works their asses off to make ends meet and have enough left over to enjoy the shooting sports. (well maybe Harleys,beer and the opposite sex too!) Anyway it's fun to debate whats the best and whats a pos.I've read all the arguments at Sigforum,ARF,here,etc. Some of it has gotten just plain nasty out of hand from both(all) sides.It's too bad that tempers get out of hand. We have to remember that we all have something in common.we love and enjoy to shoot/own politically incorrect firearms and we better band together to fight the upcoming shit storm thats coming our way. I feel we will have a worse fight on our hands than anything we've faced as a gun owner group in the past. Rant off and off the soapbox now. You all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Newyear! :toast: Regards, Chris.

·
Registered
163 Posts
That’s just not right, I am a graduate of FAU and our mascot is the burrowing Owl. Are you insinuating that there is something wrong with burrowing Owls. :duh:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Chris,

Who said anything about the 556? .................................. Just messing with you! the Glock Monkey likes to stir the shift if it has settled.

George, There's nothing wrong with the owl on the right, it just has a different way of looking at the world! That doesn't make it a retard, does it??? ::)

Look to one and all, enjoy your time off and have a Merry Christmas, and a safe and happy new year!

Sincerely,

Roy

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not bashing any rifles, members, other sites, or anything of the sort. But when I surf "Da Bords" and I come accross what you see below. Suddenly I comes to me that I started this thread here on xcrforum.com.

Apparently Sgt. Schultz is still alive and well, by the looks of it in W. Washington or Oregon, thus having avoided persecution of Nazi war criminals by wearing "flec-tard" camo.

And yeah. He's the owl on the right!

It wouldn't have mattered if he was holding an XCR for me not to point this one out.

Here he is back in the day:

I KNOW NUTZING!!

I did not make this up:

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/7191043901

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
What camo pattern is that? :puke:

It looks like a really bad case of chicken pox.

·
Registered
467 Posts
German Flecktarn. It's pretty dark. If you hang out in the Black Forest on a regular basis I suppose it's OK. Around where I live though, not so much.

That first one looks photoshopped to me for some reason. Or somebody using some sort of filter. The green...reminds me of some of the first Turner colorized black and white movies!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
German Flecktarn. It's pretty dark. If you hang out in the Black Forest on a regular basis I suppose it's OK. Around where I live though, not so much.

That first one looks photoshopped to me for some reason. Or somebody using some sort of filter. The green...reminds me of some of the first Turner colorized black and white movies!
I'm pretty certain beyond doubt that they are both photoshoped.

·
Registered
163 Posts
No doubt they are photoshopped just look at the second photo and the size of the plants. :rofl:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys didn't notice me calling it "fleck-tard" camo?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I did, and I chuckled ::) corney jokes are the best

·
Registered
12 Posts
Isn't true ;D

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I came up with the perfect way to duplicate the flecktard look.

Feed a cow laxatives and park it in front of a hanging sheet. Stand back, and let the bovine do the work.

;D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts