XCR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This outfit has been advertising low prices for bulk 7.62 Nato, 45 acp, 9 mm, and 5.56 ammo from IMI, Israel Military Industries. Does anyone have any experience: first with Rguns???, second with this IMI surplus?? Does Robinson have any opinions/experience testing the 5.56 IMI ammo in the XCR??
Thanks

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
There's a discussion on this over in the Trading Post forum. Some good, some bad.

·
Registered
275 Posts
You can see my comments in the other thread but, if I could go back in time, I would definitely steer clear of rguns.net and their surplus ammo. I didn't have the benefit of all the feedback on a number of gun boards that is out there now. I'd rather not be wondering about every round I pull the trigger on. When I get to shoot some of it, I'll report back.

·
Registered
332 Posts
There is also a big discussion over at ARFcom about Rguns and people being displeased with them including at least one call for a lawsuit.

I've never dealt with them personally, but based on their statement on the front page of their website alone I'd steer clear. Even moreso given the feedback i've seen.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ordered some of the 5.56. It's crap. I didn't feel like putting up with the hassle of dealing with 'em so I'm sorting out what's shootable from the stuff that looks like it was put together by a 3 year old and then run over with a car...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I recently bought 1100 rounds of IMI .223... before I read the extensive thread on others' RGuns experience. The order was filled promptly. I fired the fist rounds yeaterday and, though 40 randomly selected rounds is a small statistical sample, they functioned 100%. I will definitely inspect every round before using these, but based on my limited experience thusfar, I have no complaints. Maybe RGuns is working to address their problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts