XCR Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an industrial mechanic, I do everything from electrical to welding and most things in between. The company I work for has some pretty old equipment literally made in the 1950s to FANUC robots and Laser sorting.
What I really suck at is Plumbing I can't Sweat pipe to save my life and just don't like plumbing.
My wife and I recently bought a new kitchen faucet I tried and tried to get the plastic retention nuts that hold down the faucet off. Could not do it, the tight spot between the sink basin and the wall was too tight, trying to get around the pipes hoses I could not loosen them damn plastic nuts. Tried everything from channel locks at an angle to a basin wrench couldn't do it, wasn't able to apply enough torque.
Was at that the point I was going to disconnect my drains and pull the whole Basin out just to get these damn nuts off. Then I went to Home Depot and found the Rigid EZ change basin tool. Best $23 ever spent, well thought out and does anything you need to change faucets. Only thing it's missing is a light.
From start to finish about 10 minutes.
Figured some of you might be interested.

EZ Change Faucet Tool

• EZ Change Faucet Tool

4.5 out of 5 stars. Read reviews for average rating value is 4.5 of 5. Read 23 Reviews Same page link.

|
23 Reviews
20 out of 22 (91%) reviewers recommend this product

19 questions and 25 answers for this product
WRITE A REVIEW
ASK A QUESTION
The one tool for common faucet installations and sink strainers.

• Unique cubed insert provides a variety of common nut sizes.
  • Ideal for most common 2, 3, 4, and 6 tab mounting nuts.
  • Wrench for tight shut-off valves.
  • Retainer for 3 or 4 slot strainer baskets.
  • 5/8" deep welled socket for many single hole mountings • Short body for clearance in tight spaces.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts