XCR Forum banner

RobArms lead time?

6K views 62 replies 11 participants last post by  roflcopters 
Eh, sounds about right. Guess I'll just have to be patient and wait another month or so.
yep, I broke down and ordered a gen2 Galil to fill that void, let's just say too much plastic, and the Galil mag conversion may be a gen 1 thing only. So back to waiting for the next best thing which is the XCR I ordered. A friend of mine waited 6 months for a SIG MCX cause of covid, but from what I have seen RobArm is slow in general. I emailed them to see if my FFL reached out to them and still haven't heard back from them, that was in September.

I’ve seen RobArms say on Instagram that some people still want it so they still make it, but it’s true that the website doesn’t present it as an option on the configurator any more. I can imagine it especially on a micro XCR; I mean, CZ Scorpion in the same size class also has pic rails on all four sides of the handguard. I’m curious how much weight it adds.
In any case, share some photos when yours arrives and tell us how it shoots!
when it's finished ill send some pics. I have to do some additional things to it. it will be a while as I just picked up an ACR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.