XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upon a Trip to the Range today ,I only took the three examples of your Products i own .
With me i took 800 rounds ,mostly Wolf 223 ,some with the lacquer problem finish ,and some stuff from Japan.
Your Rifles do not meet the usual Industry standards met by other Rifles in their class.
These Rifles had only received a quick wipe down with a rag inside and out sense the last shooting.
In 3 hours of shooting i experienced absolutely no failures at all . They remained accurate to the point that they shoot better than i do!!
The upgrade involving the Bolt and trigger you sent me worked fine in the M96 ,and it is sickening that this rifle shot a 1in MOA at 100 yards right out of the box.
The XCRs did fine , and your guns work as well at 5,000 rounds as they did when they were new.
Your customer service is a one on one name recognition , you insist on replacing parts that are not even a problem on my guns.
The owner of the company goes and finds a part i would like to have and charges me nothing for it.
When he has the time he loves to talk about the accessories you have added to your gun.
You should be more arrogant and look down your noses to us ,like your customer is a stupid pain in the ass.
Now i am spoiled and only take your rifles out shooting , Because i am a stupid pain in the ass , and i don't feel like working on my gun at the range like all the rest of the shooters are doing.
And i don't need to take a tool belt with me expecting problems ,or keep tweaking my sights once i am sighted in.
So you need to bring your standards up to todays world , because your quality hasn't been the norm in 40 years.
And its embarrassing when my guns work better than the latest and greatest , and out preform from the factory ,rifles with all the gadgets from hell ,and so much crap hanging on them they look like a Russian Satellite.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well you better , your rifles are making me ignore the other Rifles i own except the M14 ,and your 308 will probably mess that up also.
When i am shooting and i have to stop and explain to some guy who wants to know what that is and who made it.
Because i am grouping better ,or not having any FTF,FTE incidents , and he is with his NM , tuned harmonic Krieger barreled .special built AR .
And because he has never seen an XCR ,it has to be some special prototype made by a gunsmith called Robinson.
How about the ones who come up and say ,,Dude whats that ? ,and his know it all buddy says its an FN.
So you tell them and they say ,No way Dude ,they went out of Business years ago.

·
Registered
194 Posts
OK...I just picked-up my XCR only a few days ago and already I am very disappointed in the credit you give to your customers ability to gunsmith at the range. With the cost of ammo these days, it is much better to plink a few rounds and tool for an hour. This will force my wife to work at least another 5 years >:D

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SuperRage ,it is indeed an outrage , Not once has my Magazine fell out on the ground !
A large metal sign needs to be attached saying ,NOT AN FN !!
Some guys on the range were shooting an ARs at some paper targets they had out at 150yds i was at last week end.
They were shooting about 6in groups and the still hadn't grouped the shots.
They had stopped to do something to the rifles and i asked them if i could go downrange to set up.
They said ,Aww ,go ahead and shoot at ours we will be a few minutes.
After one mag and some dirty looks from them, i went downrange and put them up some new paper.
It wasn't me man ,the rifle did it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts