1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Very cool!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Very nice! How's the cheek weld? I'd imagine it's not as important with the can on. I really like when the Can seats up close to the rail.

·
Registered
22,403 Posts
Meh...I don't get it. Looks cool, but how functional is it really? The FAST or ACR stock folds and actually gives a cheek weld. Ya, this is shorter overall (unless the others are folded) but how useful is that unless you're a really small framed guy wearing body armor?

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Meh...I don't get it. Looks cool, but how functional is it really? The FAST or ACR stock folds and actually gives a cheek weld. Ya, this is shorter overall (unless the others are folded) but how useful is that unless you're a really small framed guy wearing body armor?
You weren't put on this earth to get it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Was just seeing how my stock on my broken MP5 works. This is pretty cool. May I ask how much time it took? I'd assume money wasn't an object as this looks like a labor of love and mad genius! The sling point is super interesting. lol, I guess I want more pics and info. Great work by gr8santini! Guns are barbies for men. Dress them up!

I just realized I dress my 'barbies' like sluts. I may need therapy :) NOBODY comment on the 'may' part, lol

Paul

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Slick! I've always loved those collapsing skeleton stocks, since I was a kid.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Was just seeing how my stock on my broken MP5 works. This is pretty cool. May I ask how much time it took? I'd assume money wasn't an object as this looks like a labor of love and mad genius! The sling point is super interesting. lol, I guess I want more pics and info. Great work by gr8santini! Guns are barbies for men. Dress them up!

I just realized I dress my 'barbies' like sluts. I may need therapy :) NOBODY comment on the 'may' part, lol

Paul
I think there are enough of us here to get a group discount.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the replies. The stock is a Nordic Components CRS (no longer made). It's shorter than the other "PDW" stocks out there because there's no buffer tube. It was simple to mount to an XCR fixed M4 stock adapter. I'm not sure that it will stay on the XCR, I still have my ACR stock w Ezed adapter. I'm getting a shorter barrel and mini upper from NavalBeaver, that might help it balance a little better.

You can't get a cheekweld with this stock. However, I shoot "nose to charging handle" and rest my cheek on the adaptor.

CRS Stock:
Nordic Components Compact Retractable Stock AR-15 Dedicated 22 Long

·
Registered
22,403 Posts
NO, you did not. Here's your sign.
View attachment 9182

Please explain how I didn't get it....you just said you can't get cheek weld. So, while it looks cool, it's about fucking worthless for any kind of distance shot. But hey, whatever floats your boat....just don't be surprised when someone doesn't lick your nuts over it.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Please explain how I didn't get it....you just said you can't get cheek weld. So, while it looks cool, it's about fucking worthless for any kind of distance shot. But hey, whatever floats your boat....just don't be surprised when someone doesn't lick your nuts over it.
No.
Read my post over again out loud. Then right click on the picture above and save it. Make it your avatar, you've earned it.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I've got no dog in this fight, but I believe Sean hit the nail on the head with "whatever floats your boat".

Sad to say, I don't get the stock as well, but that's just me (yeah, it does look cool, just not sure about the functionality).

The only question I have is when one is licking someone else's nut's, is that after a long run when you're nice and sweaty or after a shower and you're nice and refreshed?

·
Registered
795 Posts
I've got no dog in this fight, but I believe Sean hit the nail on the head with "whatever floats your boat".

Sad to say, I don't get the stock as well, but that's just me (yeah, it does look cool, just not sure about the functionality).

The only question I have is when one is licking someone else's nut's, is that after a long run when you're nice and sweaty or after a shower and you're nice and refreshed?
that all depends on whether you like your nuts salted or not

*edit*
roasting nuts wouldn't be good for either person

1 - 20 of 31 Posts