XCR Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
that all depends on whether you like your nuts salted or not

*edit*
roasting nuts wouldn't be good for either person
Yeah, I think you're right, alhtough I've heard roasted nuts can taste pretty good.

I do know if it were my nuts being sought after, I sure in heck hope the person coming doesn't bring a nutcracker.

·
Registered
22,403 Posts
No.
Read my post over again out loud. Then right click on the picture above and save it. Make it your avatar, you've earned it.
No thanks. Read my first post again (out loud if you wish ;) )....it's spot on....and again, you're free to do with your gun as you wish. I, like everyone else who's posted, think it looks cool....I just don't see the utility unless you're a little person in body armor, LOL.

***EDIT*** I apologize if you're offended that I don't see the utility of your modification. It's not my rifle and it's not my business what you do with it....I was just giving an opinion. No one says you have to appreciate it and I'm sorry for seemingly crapping on your thread. I hope you enjoy it regardless....that's all that matters. ***

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I think I can clear this up.

Gr8 has been doing tactical and tacti-cool builds for no other reason than because for a while now.

Some of it is practical art. Some of it is just art. All of it is cool as shit.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have to admit , I don't hate it.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Your eye for detail and contrast is superb. My XCR looks like a bad guy in Fist Full of Dollars used it for a walking stick!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts