512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE HEAR OF HER. SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD CHOICE. 40 YEARS AGO MY DAD TOLD ME WE NEED MORE WOMEN IN OFFICE BECAUSE MEN OR MORE EVIL BUY NATURE.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
A woman on the ticket would be a good strategic idea. Could pick up a lot of pissed Hillary voters.

tk

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She is very popular now days ,two years ago hardly anyone had heard of her.
She took Alaska by storm ,and she dosent play run of the mill politics.
This is the only web site i have never heard her mentioned on , she is very popular with voters and appeals to both party's.
When she took office she fired half of the Bureaucrats running that state saying they were corrupt and bring the state down from thinking only of themselves.
Being very pro gun we could use her these days , she made a comment once ,when she asked about gun control.
She said ( What does the Constitution say ? That is my stance on gun ownership ).

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think she would be a good choice. Unfortunately one strike against her is the problems the "bridge to no where" senator has. If she is the VP candiate the press will bring up that man every time they mention her.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I am a resident of Alaska, just moved around by the military. She has done great things for AK and I would love to see her as the VP.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Look at this and then look at This ?

Plleeessee ,she would stomp a mud hole in these two ass hats ,and if you don't think so you obviously haven't done your home work on Governor Palin.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
A woman on the ticket would be a good strategic idea. Could pick up a lot of pissed Hillary voters.

tk
According to the pundits McCain will already have most of Hillary's women vote. Since McCain has promised one term he will most likely pick someone who could beat Hillary in 2012. That lady "ain't goin' nowhere!" Hillary is Obama's nightmare. She is so scary the boogeyman hides in the closet with Obama!

CMD :2rifle:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

And she is smart to...

A reporter said this of her this morning :
She ... is a rabid gun advocate. She’s an edgy conservative who could help get those vital cross-over and independent votes." Rabid? Edgy? With a gun? Sounds dangerous.... Dangerous women!
______

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
WOO HOO! >:D

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These two would tear Obama into pieces !!!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
OK, I'm kinda impressed. I think I could vote for that team...

tk

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Now that was a pleasant surprise. Bet Hillary is pissed!!! Maybe this will snag some women voters? :2cents:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its over for Obama ,Palin was just asked if she was qualified to be the VP by an female reporter ,she answered by asking the reporter if she was qualified to be stupid.
Palin will take this entire thing over ,if you just saw her speech you would see what i am talking about.
The Hillary camp is even cheering about this , she said that she had warned Obama if Palin got into this race she would clean his clock.
http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=26089
I know this Woman and you guys haven't seen shit yet.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've said it before that McCain will win. Very wise choice for McCain. Palin will definitely close and overtake those stupid pro-JOEBAMA media polls. If it doesn't it will definitely show how biased the media is. I hear they are already on the offense with quetioning her "lack of experience". Quite funny huh? Well I'm sure she will rack up a bunch of experience w/4 years as veep when she runs for president. I doubt McCain will run a 2nd term.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts