XCR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She is very popular now days ,two years ago hardly anyone had heard of her.
She took Alaska by storm ,and she dosent play run of the mill politics.
This is the only web site i have never heard her mentioned on , she is very popular with voters and appeals to both party's.
When she took office she fired half of the Bureaucrats running that state saying they were corrupt and bring the state down from thinking only of themselves.
Being very pro gun we could use her these days , she made a comment once ,when she asked about gun control.
She said ( What does the Constitution say ? That is my stance on gun ownership ).

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Look at this and then look at This ?

Plleeessee ,she would stomp a mud hole in these two ass hats ,and if you don't think so you obviously haven't done your home work on Governor Palin.

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

And she is smart to...

A reporter said this of her this morning :
She ... is a rabid gun advocate. She’s an edgy conservative who could help get those vital cross-over and independent votes." Rabid? Edgy? With a gun? Sounds dangerous.... Dangerous women!
______

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These two would tear Obama into pieces !!!

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its over for Obama ,Palin was just asked if she was qualified to be the VP by an female reporter ,she answered by asking the reporter if she was qualified to be stupid.
Palin will take this entire thing over ,if you just saw her speech you would see what i am talking about.
The Hillary camp is even cheering about this , she said that she had warned Obama if Palin got into this race she would clean his clock.
http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=26089
I know this Woman and you guys haven't seen shit yet.

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
She has far more experience than Obama.
The first foreign official to call and congratulate her was the Russian prime minister Vladamir Putin.
When asked how she had such a good relationship with him she said ,,Alaska is a lot closer to Russia than it is Washington.
Vladamir and i would talk almost weekly about fishing and rights of passage in the straits.
Putin has said before that she was one of the few people he respects.

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
From another Forum:
Sarah's SECRET WEAPON.......................
All the usual suspects that make up the Beltway Club, are more than a little concerned with what they are going to do about her candidacy. So, all they are talking about is what she DOESN'T HAVE, everything they think she must have, in order to be taken seriously, and be allowed to join their club. But that's typical of the complete and utter DISCONNECT that exists between the ruling ELITES and all the rest of "We The Great Unwashed".

While we all exist in the same space and time, we do so, at best, in "Parallel Universe". They have no idea of what ours is like, nor do we of theirs. If we knew the truth of their plans for our future, we'd all have long ago marched on the castle with pitchforks and torches ablaze. And if they only knew what so many of us see in the crystal ball, they'd be headed for the nearest Airport in a dead run.

And along comes the Sarah Palin phenomenon. Her entrance into this election, has turned all the conventional wisdom concerning American politics, on it's collective ear. Now, McCain's decision to go with her was part and parcel a purely "TACTICAL" move on his own behalf, born of Tactical Brilliance, but mostly driven by Necessity. Like Patton at the Bulge, he has done that which the other side was sure he absolutely wouldn't or couldn't do. McCain figured, quite correctly, that he had nothing to loose picking her, he knew his campaign was going to be an uphill fight all the way. And if this puts him over the top, he gets all the marbles. If it doesn't, so what, he took the best shot he was going to get.

The old saying about "Politics Makes for Strange Bedfellows" certainly rings true in this situation. "Popeye" and the "Barracuda" ain't exactly marching to the beat of the same drummer by any means. You can bet the ranch on that. I am sure McCain thinks he can keep her under "Control" if they win, but he may well have "More horse than he can ride" to deal with. Her candidacy is already well on it's way to upstaging his, and even the Marxist Media is now casting this race in the context of Obongo Vs. the Barracuda.

But, as always, there are those pesky "UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES" that have come to bear on this little Swaree. This election is fast turning into a "REFERENDUM" between the same old group of Crooks, Liars, Political Hacks, Marxist Media, Tribe of Soros Powerbrokers, etal, Vs. for lack of a better description, "JOAN of ARC le USA"!! Her "SECRET WEAPON" is simply that she is a "FOR REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT" no strings attached, and not at all timid about it. To a lot of folks out here, she is the epitome of "MOM, HOME, and APPLE PIE"!! And "THAT" is something "NONE" of them are, nor could ever be, and if she is as smart as I think she is, she won't let them take that away from her. People will vote "FOR HER" based on this alone and nothing else.

Whether or not she becomes the Vice President of "THIS" United States of America, as we know it, she has a bright political future. Should the Marxist OBONGOLESE wing of the Govenment Party prevail, she will be very high on the list for PRESIDENT of the "NEW" United States of America that will inevitably emerge from what follows.

Thanks,
Emory Jones

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
But Lex Obama is the God Child , He has descended from the heavens to cure all of our ills , and help us repent the sins of our past.

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Damn Terra ,did you have to do that ?
I have always liked Palin ,i was working in Alaska when she won the Governors race.
I mentioned her on some other forums and a lot of people started looking into her.
I knew she would go big time someday ,but not this fast.
What gets me is Gun Owners are starting to bad mouth her ?
Mostly about her being pro life , i think that issue is so over rated in Elections.
Palin could do little to change that ruling.
I just tell the ones who say things like that ,,,Fine Vote for the Golden Child , you will have your abortion rights , but when you do not have anymore firearms i hope you are happy.

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
My wife worked on Palins 06 campaign to become Governor.
Sarah is for real ,if anyone's being played it would be her.
I agree with everything you said lex , its sad but true.
I met her Husband on the North Slope once when he was delivering supply's , and i knew his boss who was also his best friend.
Like you i don't care for McCain one bit , He has k managed to stay out of the limelight and the hard questions while the Democrats were fighting.
Now we have Palin ,and she took the heat off him again , by having it put on her.
We hear about Obama all the time ,and then about Palin , The two we don't hear much about is McCain and Biden.
Old world Senators and most likely worse than their running mates.
When is the Media going to ask McCain about the time he said he was going to change party's to give the Democrats the majority ?
Or how about when he was pals with Kennedy, and tried to sneak Amnesty in on us ?
This is starting to look like just a new trick to get the old guard back into the White House agian.

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
The problem with Creationism is that people do not believe it is a Science ,those who think this apparently have never taken a Collage course on it.
To begin with it isn't called ,Creationism , that is a PC word fabricated by the Liberals. It is called ,Intelligent Design.
Guys this is not a Bible Study , we had to use a lot of Math , Biology ,Astronomy , Linguistic interpretation , Geology ,and we had to learn at lest one other language.
Reading the Origin of Species was required ,because Darwin never stated we descended from Apes , in fact he prayed and marveled at the creations of God on the Gallapicos islands.
His Theory of Evolution was the theory of adaptation , like a man in Africa has black skin ,or a man from the Arctic has certain traits that he has developed to live there.
Others started different ideas and attached it to Darwin's Book useing a Dead man as a reference when he wasn't there to defend himself.
Egyptology was another one we had to learn , and i tell you what ,, that class was more Science than anything i had ever been through.
And Evolution is also thought ,just not the form that we hear referred to all the time.
Liberals were lined up to take that course , because it was one course, instead of several, that the Collages they were wanting to get into accepted also.
In the end i walked out of there knowing that this Science had more proof than that of any other , and so did anyone else even if they didn't admit it.
The Geology i learned was what got me the job i have today ,and it wasn't the original reason i took that Course in the first place.
A watered down version of this is what Palin is talking about , and if you notice a lot of Liberals do not comment on the fact she said it.
Because they know it and they took it also.
The Bottom line is ,that this one study ,can replace several individual study's and is far more informative.
Religion was hardly even mentioned , it didn't have to be ,because you come out of there with a real understanding of what came first ,the Chicken or the egg!!

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Lex the interesting thing about the course is the things you learned ,it really emphasizes free will and free thought. That is the way GOD wanted it from the beginning , You are accountable for your own actions.
In the end i guess it is up to each of us as individuals to decide that answer.
One such interesting subject was Egyptology , it incorporated the writings of other Nations who had to deal with Egypt as a Super power in the Era of Amman and Isis,when slaves from Israel were captive as a nation.
All these other Nations have chronicled the fact that in the rein of Ramses II ,that 2/3rds of the Army of Egypt vanished over night.
Egypt never recovered from this , and it ushered in the Vally of the Kings instead of the Grand tombs of the Pyramids like before.

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
The class never eluded to the point of the Army's vanishing , In fact it was a Liberal Girl who in a study hall asked the others if from what they read ,what do they think happened.
The assignment wasn't about Exodus , it was about the reasons for the decline of a Dynasty.
And until someone associated with Science can explain a lot of questions that mankind has asked sense the dawn of time , People will continue to believe in God.
So far all i see for the most part is, only theory ,conjecture ,failure ,and a slow advancement usually stemming from the inventions of War.
Mysticism ? Like Science can make an unsinkable ship , or can make wonder drugs that don't end up having dire side effects.
Cant cure a common cold ,or cant or wont cure cancer , and we still rely on the internal combustion engine , they cant even cure baldness.
Not that one day they will not archive these things , but so far Science isn't the alter of knowing all things ,not even close.

· Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
I do agree with you Lex on McCain ,i still do not trust him.
And i believe he would sign any gun control legislation that comes to his desk.
He will pal up to the Liberals again just like he did in the Senate ,and say it is for unity in Congress.
Amnesty is a given now , there is no doubt about that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.