1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Man I love that thing!

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Can't post pics from where I am but search my older stuff and you will see pics.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
How 'bout a pic of me patiently waiting on the ATF to send my stuff back?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Aziator. Is that the grip pod VFG on yours? How do you like it and how is it on weight?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Yeah, it is the Grip Pod. I like it and I don't think it adds too much weight. It is nice to have something that has more than one use. Out hunting I can pop it out and get in the prone to take a shot if needed. They are a little spendy but I think they are worth it (if you are looking for something that can fulfill 2 roles for you).

·
Registered
702 Posts
I have posted these before but since you are asking "again" for SBR pics, here you go.

MadDog >:D

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
The only question for me is do I order the 11" barell now, or wait for the pdw upper? ;)

MadDog, I'm sure you have answered this question a hundred times but, what can/flashider is that? I think it is the best looking FH out there. Nice "flare launcher", too. ;)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Watchout:

The flash hider is a Smith Vortex, the can is an AAC Ranger and the flare launcher is now a registered Destructive Device (so I can launch the good stuff).

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Watchout:

The flash hider is a Smith Vortex, the can is an AAC Ranger and the flare launcher is now a registered Destructive Device (so I can launch the good stuff).

Thanks MadDog, it's now on my list for when I win the lotto. I've seen the pics of your "blue eggs", now that looks like fun!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
these are great pics guys! thanks! i really need to get myself willmaker so i can start my trust!

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
these are great pics guys! thanks! i really need to get myself willmaker so i can start my trust!

1redgmc has some trust info he could probably help you out with.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts