XCR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
specifically the parts kit for the RobArm, what does it come with? magazine only for 6.8, bolt or does it use the same bolt as the .223/5.56 and also what muzzle brake options. also I live in California so do I have to get an 18"bbl or is there a 16" that I can put a longer muzzle brake if available?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I received a new barrel with Ak style muzzle brake, a new bolt, brass deflector and C-Products Mag. I think there was also an owners/conversion manual in there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay thanks for the info. what bbl length and magazine capacity? i know i can only get a 10 round in CA, still not sure about the bbl length at 16" if the muzzle brake has to be a long one that is permanently attached or not. can you post a picture of yours? i was thinking of using this among other things mule deer hunting. i would reload it too. are there still talks of the military using this cartridge i.e. future NATO round too?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Well, the mag that comes with it is the C-Products 30 rounder. The barrel was 16" with a removable muzzle brake. The barrel was cut down to 11", you can probably find some pics of it by looking at my past posts, I posted pics both before and after cutting the barrel. From what I have gathered there are less than 500 6.8 rifles in the military inventory. I could only speculate as to the future of 6.8 in the military. I think it is a great idea but I wouldn't hold my breath for it becomg a NATO round.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts