XCR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems even they are joining the let Obama break laws crowd.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081208/ap_on_go_su_co/scotus_obama

Do any of you remember when we had a real Nation ? Its hard to watch movies that were made during that time in our History.
There isn't much on TV anymore except Obama praise.
The Kids who are between 14 and 30 are the ones who are the most angry around here ,they say they lived half their lives Free ,and the other half will be like something from Schindlers List.
But we baby Boomers turned out just like our Parents said we would , worthless self centered cowards . But we still have our couch and our remote control so we are OK.
If you get a copy of the Blue Press read the Article in there about what is happening to us ,and how the Liberals couldn't win an election unless they cheated and lied.
Yet we sat there and let them do it ,and they were the minority.
All the Right ever does is talk , its all they have ever done as a group.
Im sure that will be changed now forever.

·
Registered
449 Posts
The SC declined as it was a BS suit plain and simple, raised by an unhappy tin foil hatter.

The man was born in Hawaii and last I checked it was still part of the union and the suits grounds about "dual nationality" has no merit whatsoever, hell the first 7 presidents were born British citizens if you want to be pedantic.

BO was born on US soil so he's eligible to be president, end of story.

·
Registered
573 Posts
The SC declined as it was a BS suit plain and simple, raised by an unhappy tin foil hatter.

The man was born in Hawaii and last I checked it was still part of the union and the suits grounds about "dual nationality" has no merit whatsoever, hell the first 7 presidents were born British citizens if you want to be pedantic.

BO was born on US soil so he's eligible to be president, end of story.
Do you have some proof that we haven't seen? The image of his so-called birth certificate looked bogus to me and to a lot of other folks. I have not seen believable proof of his nationality so far... :-\

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
If his mother was American, then guess what.....he is American, get over it.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Not if he was born in Kenya - check it out.

·
Registered
449 Posts
GTFOI.......... :duh:

The birth certificate was validated in Hawaii and independently
There was a birth announcement printed in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961
He's a native born US citizen
He has never renounced his US citizenship or held any other citizenship via dual nationality.

Remove the tinfoil and move on unless you have any actual proof that 47 years ago the Illuminati/UN/NWO or other paranoid fantasy of choice cooked up this.....

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Like chess, golf or the superbowl fumble. You can't undo the last move, so stop bitching about it. Focus on the next one.

Love the tinfoil comment, so apt!

·
Registered
919 Posts
GTFOI.......... :duh:

The birth certificate was validated in Hawaii and independently
There was a birth announcement printed in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961
He's a native born US citizen
He has never renounced his US citizenship or held any other citizenship via dual nationality.

Remove the tinfoil and move on unless you have any actual proof that 47 years ago the Illuminati/UN/NWO or other paranoid fantasy of choice cooked up this.....
Yet no one has seen the birth certificate. Obama could end all of this just by releasing it. the COL is worthless. In 1961 you could have a Hawaiian birth certificate issued for up to one year after birth WITHOUT being born in Hawaii. I wonder if some one where to have a birth certificate issued in this way where it would say they where born. Obviously it wouldn't have the place of birth be in hawai. And you could have a Certificate of live birth issued from it.

Oh and why don't you go read up on some of the arguments made by the experts on the other side of the issue as to the creditability of Obama's certificate of live birth. I happen to think they have several good points that would bring the legitimacy of that "document" into question.

Anyway, he could end it all by just showing people his actual birth certificate. If there wasn't something to hide, like oh I don't know a line on there saying he wasn't actually born in Hawaii and the certificate was granted within that one year window, then why wouldn't he just show it and be done with it?

Time for YOU to face something. The Mans hiding something. Either it be that he wasn't born in the US or that he was born a women or that one of his parents isn't his real parent or whatever it is, there is some reason he does not want anyone to see that birth certificate. The question is why.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Why won't he show us the pics of his childhood where he's eating a coconut while surfing. ;)

Seriously though, when he went to Hawaii to supposedly say goodbye to his dying grandmother the only footage showed by the MSM was him walking down a street. Where were the twenty different reporters/cameras parked in front of the grandmas house. There was no footage entering or leaving any house. He's also never been to a funeral that I know of. Has he left poor grandma in a freezer somewhere because he's too busy?

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Pius, save your breath.
He already explained that the educated folks like us were in need of "removing the tinfoil".

I really like it when uneducated folks just take the word of whatever biased media outlet is shouting the loudest at the time, and then take the time to [insultingly] explain to the rest of us "needful tinfoil hat types" that the words on the papers don't mean what the words on the papers say.

Laws don't mean what are in the law books, facts that haven't been addressed at all have already been addressed satisfactorily, and anyone that thinks differently should be slandered with insinuations of being a kook.

After all, if the uneducated won't educate themselves, and don't have a good argument, they attack their opponents personally.

It's not only the sign of an intellectual superior argument, but moral superiority as well ::)

That's why there are so many places in the Bible that say "he who has ears to hear and eyes to see" - some folks have neither ears to hear nor eyes to see! That part isn't the most bothersome though. It's when they take the "morally superior" position and talk down to us - THAT bothers me.

But what else is to be expected of a modern amirikan resident?

·
Registered
652 Posts
you would think that to be the President of the United States you would have to provide the same proof, at least, as required to get a drivers license.

I think I hear radio signals coming in from my Foil Hat!!! They say we are all in deep sh!t.

·
Registered
919 Posts
you would think that to be the President of the United States you would have to provide the same proof, at least, as required to get a drivers license.

I think I hear radio signals coming in from my Foil Hat!!! They say we are all in deep sh!t.
Ya I know right!!! I say Obama's statement of eligibility that let him get on the ballot. You know what proof it had???? NONE! All it was was a neat looking form say "We promise that Obama is eligible, or will be eligible by the time of the election, for the office of president of the untied states . ... . .. " and it was sighed by some Democrat. That’s it. That’s all you frikin need to be president!?!?!?!?! Ok, I'm 25, so all I need to do is say I am 34 and I can run right? Don't ask me to show you my drivers license to prove I am 34, I'll hire 3 HUGE law firms to make sure I don't have to. I mean come on you crazy conspiracy people, why would I possible run for president if I knew already I was ineligible? That proves it right there. SO ya, in 4 years vote for me, I'll sign a neat little piece of paper that says I am eligible for the office and we will be good. I wont show my birth certificate, or my drivers license, hell you wont even see my SS #. But I will sighn a little piece of paper and tell you that its all good. :duh:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
And that - in a nutshell - is why ospama is a usurper and not properly elected to office.

The fact that the treasoners in black dresses refuse to hear the case only exaserbates the situation.

It's not like things of this nature haven't been pulled off before here in these united States, it's just a sad and disgusting slice into the Liberties of this Nation when it does happen.

·
Registered
919 Posts
And that - in a nutshell - is why ospama is a usurper and not properly elected to office.

The fact that the treasoners in black dresses refuse to hear the case only exaserbates the situation.

It's not like things of this nature haven't been pulled off before here in these united States, it's just a sad and disgusting slice into the Liberties of this Nation when it does happen.
I should be able to sue him for killing my faith in my government and emotional distress in feeling I gave up 6 years of my life for nothing. He can be like OJ and dodge criminal judgment but get nailed in civil court.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts