XCR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
L is early model with ace stock nonambi some grip mod v-cog (maybe) and socom break. Maybe 500 rounds out barrel
M is fast stock era ambi with socom break. Has nightforce scope bipod maybe 200 rounds out barrel.
Both come with hard cases and M will have mag available
At this moment I’m looking for interested buyers.
dealer to dealer transfer.
if interested I’ll break them down to specifics and detail and see what you offer.
safe queens I never shoot.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Not really interested in optics or accessories but I'm mildly interested in the L, barrel length? contour?

·
Registered
13 Posts
L is early model with ace stock nonambi some grip mod v-cog (maybe) and socom break. Maybe 500 rounds out barrel
M is fast stock era ambi with socom break. Has nightforce scope bipod maybe 200 rounds out barrel.
Both come with hard cases and M will have mag available
At this moment I’m looking for interested buyers.
dealer to dealer transfer.
if interested I’ll break them down to specifics and detail and see what you offer.
safe queens I never shoot.
Interested in L, caliber, barrel length, twist, profile etc? Stock trigger. Etc. thanks, scott

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
L can be returned to complete stock grip break as you want. Generation I don’t know. I know it’s one of the first ones. Basic bitch. No ambi nothing. Plain as it get. 16” heavy barrel. I haven’t found anyone that can tell me what it’s worth. Basically if it’s an offer I think is worth it I’ll jump. Other that that it will sit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry for the late reply, I never got notice of a response. Thanks for the additional details. Had any offers?
My best.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can’t find a reliable source for “used” pricing on either rifle. I can’t find anyone that’s want the complete they only want “the rifle”. It’s still up for sale but I’m not giving it either. I have had people offer pennies on the dollar for it locally. It’s insulting. So it’ll sit until someone is serious.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can’t find a reliable source for “used” pricing on either rifle. I can’t find anyone that’s want the complete they only want “the rifle”. It’s still up for sale but I’m not giving it either. I have had people offer pennies on the dollar for it locally. It’s insulting. So it’ll sit until someone is serious.
Im a serious buyer for an M. I have found a couple out my way. I just figured I would weigh my options before I commit. And this site is normally a reliable source. Lots of good, knowledgeable people here. So I figured I'd check here for sellers. I'll check back later if you figure out what you want. I appreciate the reply. Thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Im a serious buyer for an M. I have found a couple out my way. I just figured I would weigh my options before I commit. And this site is normally a reliable source. Lots of good, knowledgeable people here. So I figured I'd check here for sellers. I'll check back later if you figure out what you want. I appreciate the reply. Thanks
Shoot the guy an offer via PM and snatch that thing up. The way I figure, $2000-2200 would be a fair asking price for and -L and $2300-2400 for an -M sounds about right (competition-length uppers), though that depends on included accessories and barrel and upper length (shorter barrels and uppers cost less). Might be a little high for used guns, but side-stepping the half-year wait for a new order from RA and having someone break-in a rifle for you and ensuring that it works pays dividends. RA raised their prices for new XCRs, FYI, about $200 more than last I checked a few months ago. Unleashing a lightly-used, pent-up safe queen is also a nice deal for all around. That's coming from personal experience.

·
Registered
22,410 Posts
High for a used gun, IMO.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Shoot the guy an offer via PM and snatch that thing up. The way I figure, $2000-2200 would be a fair asking price for and -L and $2300-2400 for an -M sounds about right (competition-length uppers), though that depends on included accessories and barrel and upper length (shorter barrels and uppers cost less). Might be a little high for used guns, but side-stepping the half-year wait for a new order from RA and having someone break-in a rifle for you and ensuring that it works pays dividends. RA raised their prices for new XCRs, FYI, about $200 more than last I checked a few months ago. Unleashing a lightly-used, pent-up safe queen is also a nice deal for all around. That's coming from personal experience.
Hey, thanks for the suggestion. I ended up finding a newer, very lightly used OD green standard M in 308 for $1800. I couldn't pass it up. Such an awesome platform. I've enjoyed my Ls so much that I had to have an M. Thanks again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts