XCR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't posted for awhile, had to get away from all this Obama crap for a bit. But I got this in my mailbox from the rest of the folks out there trying to save whats left of our constitution. Thought I might share it.

OPEN LETTER TO ALL U.S. SENATORS:

OBAMA MUST STEP DOWN ON JANUARY 8, 2008

When the Senate meets on January 8, 2008 to talk about the results of the Electoral College vote, Mr. Obama will have to step down as he does NOT meet the criteria for being POTUS via the Constitution and Court cases throughout the years which say that only a "natural born citizen" can be POTUS. Even Mr. Obama agrees with this because he co-sponsored and signed Senate Resolution 511 which is the following:

SENATE RESOLUTION 511

"Whereas the Constitution of the USA states the qualifications of the President, a person must be a ''natural born Citizen'' of the United States;

Whereas the term ''natural born Citizen'', as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;

Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's President;

Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the ''natural born Citizen'' clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress's own statute defining the term ''natural born Citizen'';

Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;

Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936:

Now, therefore, be it Resolved,

That John Sidney McCain, III, is a ''natural born Citizen'' under Article II,Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States."

"Born to American citizens (mother and father)".

This Senate Resolution, unanimously (including Mr. Obama) adopted, declares that "natural born" means having two American citizen parents.

This, therefore, disqualifies Mr. Obama since his father was NOT an American but was a British citizen.

The Senate must apply the same standard to all Presidential Candidates.

Dr. Douglas W. Schell
Chair, www.restoretheconstitutionalrepublic.org
Retired Professor of Business
336-983-7655

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Interesting but I am not sure that it would hold up anywhere. People are afraid to do anything anyways for fear they are seen as a racist...ohh the R word. We are going to get lots of that the next 4 years.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Plus we grant citizenship blindly to anyone born on US Soil, no matter where your parents are from. Run from Mexico 8 months pregnant to get citizenship for your baby.

·
Registered
85 Posts
SCOTUS has already closed the door on this. Although I am a die hard conservative and dread an Obama presidency, I say let's move forward. He is the legitimately elected next president of the US. We might not like it, but we should accept it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
>:D The sooner we get used to the Puppet Masters pulling our strings the sooner we get on to our modern Dystopia, the weak will fall to the wayside or made into Soylent Green, the rest of us running around like Mad Max, with Street Gangs running the government. That is what the environmetalists want anyways, artificial crisis in which to better control the populace and weak minded idiots being controlled like cattle by brutish thugs. Chicago is the templet that is being used for the rest of the United States. Only one problem...if I have issues taking orders from my parents, Officers/NCO's and managers, what chance do a bunch of morons from another state have if they try to bring their act on down to Texas, the South and some western states such as Arizona and Utah.

There are those that may be trained in the intercity and "enlightened" metropolitan areas but it hasn't gotten to me and many others like me. Very few have the guts, myself included, to come right out and say in public that we as a country have been "bamboozled", but the great unwashed, and those that want to control them want to have a new status quo. So to them I say...welcome to your brave new world that the weak mind politically correct society and their allies have created of their own volition and by their own guile. >:D

I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm not, what the heck ;D

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Very well said!! You sir deserve a beer.

G

·
apparently nobody read that thing.

it doenst say anything other than mccain is a citizen. IIRC that was done quite a few years ago too, when mccain first had presidential aspirations.

the constitution no longer applies to the government. Get used to that fact. if you dont like it, dont bother sending those crooks letters telling them so, because they dont care.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. the squeaky wheel gets the grease, not the wheel that writes the most letters.

Writing a letter does not absolve you of your duty to break things, threaten harm, and piss people off until they get back in line with the law we set down for them.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SCOTUS has already closed the door on this. Although I am a die hard conservative and dread an Obama presidency, I say let's move forward. He is the legitimately elected next president of the US. We might not like it, but we should accept it.
I refuse to accept that, and will continue to until he proves he is eligible to be the president. The constitution isn't just a piece of paper and I wont sit idle by while it is simply discarded for convenience sake.

I know to alot of people the constitution is just words, but not to me. Its the reason I joined the military, the reason I am proud of my country, and it is what built what was once the greatest nation on Earth. Its not written in just ink, its written in blood. My blood, and the blood of lots of my friends, some of whom I've watched die as they sworn to defend it. I can not accept it simply being ignored. I will not settle for any other solution. I don't want to brake off an forum another country, I don't want to move anywhere else. The United States is my Home, not New York, Not any other state, the US. And the Constitution is the Untied States. I don't care if Obama is in office for 8 years and has been out for 4 I will still demand he be proven eligible. I don't care if he is in office and passes all kinda of crazy stupid laws, as long as he IS eligible.

well long story short this isn't something I can simply let go. If it was a matter of someone I didn't like being in office then oh well, life goes on. But such a blatant disregard for constitutional law is not something I can simply live with.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Dudes, the Constitution of the United States is something that is used against the Bourgeoisie that have fallen out of favor, i.e. Richard Nixon and the Watergate Scandal and the Proletariat (that's us) to keep us in line. The Aristocracy/Cultural Elites (The Kennedy's, Spielberg, Ron Howard, Harvard, Yale, and their ilk) like it that way. In my humble opinion and my personal experience, there are those that look at Veterans as suckers for having served, the Constitution is so much toilet paper to wipe their butts with, and high ideas are those that best serve those in "public service".

Since the election and sky rocketing gun sales BO has consistently said that he supports the second amendment. What he doesn't say, "what the definition of is is" is that his support is based on his interpretation that the second amendment gives states the right to have national guards, or state militias, a convenient and self-serving interpretation of the Constitution of the United States. When ever he says, it is not lying and he is supporting his interpretation of the Constitution.

Now back to 511, interpretation is open to any Judge that reviews the case, the infamous legislating from the bench. If it fits the needs of the Ruling Aristocracy any law could be interpreted to fit their purposes. At the moment it feeds the need of the "greater good" to let BO's eligibility slide by into history. It best serves the needs of the Aristocracy to let that sleeping dog lay. I would encourage to keep up the letter writing campaign in case there are those in a position to do something about it finally grow a conscience and act. I personally believe in those words that were written by our founding fathers, and I take to heart the oath of office that I gave when I was in the Marines and as a Law Enforcement Officer, but then I swore my life to those words. What do those in elected "public service" who have never put their butts on the line have to risk? Not being able to stay on the gravy train.

Semper Fi!
Cruzzer

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
The Aristocracy/Cultural Elites (The Kennedy's, Spielberg, Ron Howard, Harvard, Yale, and their ilk) like it that way. In my humble opinion and my personal experience, there are those that look at Veterans as suckers for having served, the Constitution is so much toilet paper to wipe their butts with, and high ideas are those that best serve those in "public service".
I think I would have to agree with you here. Although I only did 4 years, I feel like I did my time. When I was enlisted I remember the big argument is that people kept saying about the war "well you swore an oath" not knowing a darn thing about what it actually said or what it meant. I took them to heart as you did. While I never was deployed or ever in harm's way I'm proud that I served and do not regret it.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Well that just pretty much says it all don't it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts