XCR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shipping Probem, Ok I ordered my vortex flash supressor from rainier arms put down name street city state zip address all that but...
The following package was shipped to you via the U.S. Postal Service: Delivery ZIP............[glow=red,2,300]84515[/glow] Shipment Date...........12/24/07 Mail Class..............First-Class Mail Signature Required......No Confirmation Number.....9101010521297664771751 our towns zip is 84525, what should I do. I hope they read the rest of the label, should I call up rainier, call up the postal service??? Ive never had a problem ordering before and I dont want some other dog getting my christmas... I dont think there even is a 84515... any and all help is very much appreciated Thanks

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also I got it right when I typed it in as 84525 I still have that email...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Ranly,

I the rest of the address is correct, the machine will kick it out and they will look up the correct zip manually. If you don't get it in a week, let the dealer know they messed up.

Don't panic just yet, it may still get there!

Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats good to here, thanks assuie, I have no I dea how shipping guys go about thier business :duh: I guess I should go learn...

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Ranly, I would call the shipper most ricky tick to let them know of their mistake. Like the man said though, most likely the post office will catch it. I live in the boonies and one didget off can send it anywhere. The post office have sent misaddressed goodies to my correct address several times. "X" your fingers. :2cents:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I google earthed 84515 and it is to a town called Cisco, my towns small at less then a 1k people but Cisco has 2 inhabitance, i think its a gas station... damn it... time to email some one... or every one

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
sometimes towns will have two zip codes. this may be some province thing that the post office does... in any case, it is probably an auto-correction, made for the benefit of their own database. if the rest of the address is fine, you will get your package.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Hell, maybe I'll get it....... there are about 50 people (max) in my town. The post office is about 8 miles from me. :crossedfingers:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow sounds like a hell'ova town is dose it even have or post office, because I know it dosent have a school... that wasnt meant to come out as that your not smart but that you have a tiny population...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts