XCR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Re: shooting "*******" style. :D

Terra, looks fun! How'd you get your hands on an XCR? Where'd you shoot? And when you coming down to Provo for a visit? I got new sights for my Marlin 1894C .357 Magnum Levergun and it's a blast to shoot. Please keep posting video clips when you can.

Heber

· Registered
19 Posts

Terra, looks fun! How'd you get your hands on an XCR? Where'd you shoot? And when you coming down to Provo for a visit? I got new sights for my Marlin 1894C .357 Magnum Levergun and it's a blast to shoot. Please keep posting video clips when you can.

Heber

you're just using me for my unlimited supply of XCRs. Don't think I don't see right through your scheme. :mad: ;D
LOL! Terra you crack me up! I have access to an XCR so :p

Heber

P.S. You still didn't answer me about where you shot it and when you guys are coming over for a shooting trip to Utah lake. Next time I go I'll probably either bring a Dutch Oven full of Chili or stew, or my grill to do steaks and chicken.

· Registered
19 Posts

We were shooting up in the Manti hills. Nowhere fancy. ;D Dunno when we're planning a trip. I'm lucky to afford gas to make it to work. These prices are severely cramping our fun. :mad:
I've hiked around Manti, it's pretty fun up there. Yeah these gas prices are horible. Having to pay for ammo and fual kills lots of my fun too.

Heber

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.