XCR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
874 Posts
Re: shooting "*******" style. :D

You guys need to buy more fuel efficient vehicles. I drive a Volkswagen Jetta diesel. I can drive 650-700 miles on a tank of fuel. Eases the pain a bit at the pump when you drive that long on 50 bucks of fuel.

· Registered
874 Posts
Re: shooting "*******" style. :D

If only we had cars that ran on gunpowder... then fuel and fun would be universal.

But anyway, this just gave me a thought. Fuel efficient vehicles lately have been heavily associated with liberals (usually the bleeding heart flavor). Now I personally don't think you have to be liberal to want a more efficient vehicle, especially with fuel prices and the whole foreign energy dependence issue but still.... I've never seen a prius with an NRA sticker on the back... Or any hybrid for that matter. You think its just because the most fuel efficient vehicles are imports? Or maybe its just that fun gun lovin individuals spend all there money on... well... guns.
I bought my car 3 and 1/4 years ago when I made 1/4 the money I make now so I was poor and needing a vehicle that was good on fuel as I used to commute on my days off to my girfriends whom lived 300 miles away so I did alot of driving. And usually monthly I would make a trip 450 miles to visit my brother. I am as far away from being a liberal as you can get. I despise the liberals and their bleeding hearts groups. I don't have a NRA sticker on mine but maybe I should or I could put a canadian NFA (national firearms association) sticker on it. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.