XCR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok was wondering if there is a shorter stock tube out on the market?

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Robinson makes a 12" length of pull tube stock and Maddogdan just shortened his without much trouble.If you look I'm sure you can find his thread.That would be the best way to get your perfect "custom" length.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks DTOM I look and see if I can find his thread. :toast:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Do you have the factory stock or an M4 style Stock?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have the factory stock or an M4 style Stock?
M4 style stock, guess I should have said that in the org post :duh:

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I am not sure if they sell shorter ones, I know that you can buy a tool to re-thread the buffer tubes (midway has them on sale right now). You could cut down the stock tube and re-thread it to screw into the adapter. Maybe others have some options.

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
My apologies,when you said "tube" I ass/u/me d you meant the factory tube folder.Assumption is the mother of all F*@kups,that's why I try to avoid it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Maybe somebody has answered this before, but I don't see the 12" Entry Stock option available from the RA website. Any idea on its availability and/or the price to upgrade from a folding tube stock?

UPDATE** - Heard from Danica and she let me know that you can get the entry simply by calling and requesting, and it is the same price as the regular folder. Once again, excellent customer service and response from RA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts