XCR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on going? I was hoping to be back from Iraq in time to go but I don't think that is going to happen. It is a shame since it is only going to be 5 hours from my house.

· Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The reason I ask is I think there will be more XCR presence at this show than last year. With the amount of attention the XCR is receiving lately I think that it would be good for Alex to has some sort of representation at the show. In the past few weeks I think I have seen the XCR on the cover (picture) or mentsioned on the cover of 3 or 4 different publications.

· Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is an industry show, not a Gun Show. You have to be a part of the industry, LE/MIL, FFL, those kinds of things. I think most people that want to attend can usually find a way to get in. It is where all the new products are announced and looks to be quite a show. I personally have never been.

· Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No doubt about it, Orlando is a long way to travel for you guys from SLC. Hopefully we will still be able to purchase these rifles next year when they have SHOT in 2010. I just hate to see missed oppurtunities.

If I was back home I would go as a Robarm Rep, but alas, it isn't to be.

· Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Problem is most vendors reserve the booths months out. Not sure that there would be any spaces left to set anything up. A good SHOT Booth isnt put together over night, I have heard that some of the midsize companies like Magpul, DD, AAC etc.. start preping for SHOT the day the previous years show finishes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.