XCR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight at work I was showing a bunch of guys pictures of my XCR. They were all kinda of like ohhh and ahhh. They were impressed that it is classified as Nonrestricted in Canada and I may have even got them interested enough to buy one. A couple guys were especially interested when I told them that a 308 version was coming out and that there was a 7.62x39 (AK caliber) as I explained it to them version too. Terra you should hire me as a Canadian PR rep. I can push your guys products up here and get more people interested in your product. Alot of people just don't know it exists up here and I think thats 99% of the problem. Anyways I will keep up my PR work for Robarm even if I am not on their payroll. ;)

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Growing up in South Dakota gave me the opportunity to hunt & fish Canada several times. A Very beautiful country. That said, you guys up there (Eh?) have some screwy gun laws. You can own some exotic firearms we can't have, but have a long "ban list" too. Enjoy your XCR while you can. ;D

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I just pray the Liberals don't get back in to power in my lifetime cause that will mean more guns go on the prohibited list. But rest assured the pussys in the east and in Toronto will vote those bastards back in.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Well we may end up with Obama..... the biggest Liberal EVER. :2cents: I've got a friend, with brain cancer, who moved to Canada. He can legally smoke weed up there for the pain. Poor bastard probably won't make the New Year. Two tours in Viet-Nam, in his case I see nothing wrong with it. Serving his country gave him his cancer. Twenty years from now we will know what evil sickness our current veterans are being subjected too. :freedom:

You ever buy stuff from MARSTAR? They used to have a shitload of stuff.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I wish I could send all of you a check every month. You do more good to our company than you may know. However all I can offer you for now is my undying gratitude. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts