XCR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all know, 556 owners tend to have serious emotional and/or mental disorders.

Well not only that, but they see me behind ever shadow like the boogyman. I wonder if they need to get tucked in at night or have daddy check the closet because the mean VB will come for them and their shitty carbines and take them to an evil place where SIG has quality control and Swiss standards...God forbid

Example...

Posted on ARFCOM http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=2&t=232404&page=1

ChickenDaddy says "Are you guys with less than 10 posts VariableBinary in disguise?

Why can't we all just be happy that THE MARKET HAS SPOKEN! SIG 556 IS A WINNER!"

And my fav stalker Slag replies

"Let's see...Personal attacks... outlandish statements... exaggerations... single to low double digit post count troll accounts... trolling SIG threads... bashing with zero experience... if it's not VB... then it is one of the other SIG bashing minions well known on this site."

Wait for it

Wait for it

I AM LEGEND

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
The other night, I actually caught a Sig 556 owner standing in front of a mirror chanting "variablebinary, variablebinary, variablebinary" while twisting around after each incantation. They looked really scared! :crossedfingers:

Sir, you are not just a ledend, you are an "Urban Camo Legend"

·
Registered
467 Posts
He should change his screen name to Variabeelzebub.

I think the exorcism rituals are already developing among the more credulous denizens of arf.com. Sadly--for them--faith alone won't make the 556 a SwissArms 550.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
The other night, I actually caught a Sig 556 owner standing in front of a mirror chanting "variablebinary, variablebinary, variablebinary" while twisting around after each incantation. They looked really scared! :crossedfingers:

HAHAHA... I tried that last night. My mirror oozed blood :eek:

·
Registered
573 Posts

HAHAHA... I tried that last night. My mirror oozed blood :eek:

Did you get any of those weird marks on your hands?

They're called, "SIGmata" 8)

·
Registered
103 Posts
As we all know, 556 owners tend to have serious emotional and/or mental disorders.

Well not only that, but they see me behind ever shadow like the boogyman. I wonder if they need to get tucked in at night or have daddy check the closet because the mean VB will come for them and their shitty carbines and take them to an evil place where SIG has quality control and Swiss standards...God forbid

Example...

Posted on ARFCOM http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=2&t=232404&page=1

ChickenDaddy says "Are you guys with less than 10 posts VariableBinary in disguise?

Why can't we all just be happy that THE MARKET HAS SPOKEN! SIG 556 IS A WINNER!"

And my fav stalker Slag replies

"Let's see...Personal attacks... outlandish statements... exaggerations... single to low double digit post count troll accounts... trolling SIG threads... bashing with zero experience... if it's not VB... then it is one of the other SIG bashing minions well known on this site."

Wait for it

Wait for it

I AM LEGEND

Most might not know it... but VB has the most awesome internet test lab. And he doesn't just bash the SIG rifle... this is the guy that was bashing the AXR before they have even shipped... now that is truly impressive! Sure... most folks need 1st hand experience to comment on a rifle, let alone bash one... but not VB... best internet testing commando EVAR!

And you know... guys like Kent... who is spending his time and money to bring the AXR to market... I bet he really appreciates it when some ass clown like VB spends all that time internet testing the AXR... before it even makes it out to the public! Yeah... I bet Kent was really thankful that VB was shooting his mouth off about what a POS the AXR is... even though he has never handled or shot one... months before the 1st AXR is even scheduled to ship!

What a class act ol' VB is.... best internet testing commando troll EVAR! ;)

But in all seriousness... your not a boogy man... your a troll... which is why you got the boot from both AR15 and SIG forum.. for trolling. Your a troll kid... it's nothing to be bragging about or to be proud of. And when you troll and bash good folk like Kent.. it hurts his business, his lively hood, and the lively hood of those he employs... and that sure as hell isn't funny. So kid, not only are you an annoying PIA, but your shenanigans can actually hurt those in our gun industry who are trying to make a difference... when are you going to grow up and figure that out?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But in all seriousness... your not a boogy man...
Yet you think everyone is me. It's kind of funny really.

You keep running that internet expert routine, but you still don’t get it. I don’t tolerate shitty weapons or someone's basement hack job interpretation of proven firearms because I know better. I handle the logistics arm for literally thousands of men who carry arms for a living. Who the hell calls you for arms and ammunition when people are being shot at? You're a nobody and the real internet clown because you don’t matter to anybody. No one pays you for your opinion when it comes to life and death matters. No one cares what you think or say other than people who like cheap knocks offs like the 556.

How many SWAT teams have you worked with when they want to swap out their 55x carbines for M4’s? Have you done anything other than run your mouth? French military, USA military, KBR, General Dynamics, Northrop and more LEO than I can count; Those are my clients. I am a real civilian contractor that gets shit done while you watch "American Idol" and squint extra hard so you pretend you have a real SIG carbine.

I am somebody in the Defense industry. Who the hell are you? Notice you've only managed to get any attention by piggy backing on my comments, playing in my shadow like most ninjas. And even when I am "banned" (LOL, if there is such a thing) you still feel the need to drop my name to get attention, just like every other nobody on the internet that specializes in running their mouth. Riding my coattails is about the only thing you do well. Notice you came around and got an XCR too. Follow me more why don’t you. Hell you bashed the XCR enough and swore up and down you hated Robinson, yet you felt the need to follow. I feel no need to follow you to shitty carbine land.

Didn’t it ever occur to you that most gun toting pros tend to side with me while the fat ass-clowns posing in the shower with the 556 side with you. That's the company you keep. That's what you are.

I’m a troll? Call it what you want, but you’re a little bitch. My bitch, no less and your history of following me around like an animal in heat, waiting to get my attention speaks for itself. No point in trying to deny it because everyone and their grandmother on 3 forums have already seen it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Your recent troll account(s) were both verified and canceled at AR15... FACT. You are banned at AR15 and SIG forum for trolling... FACT.

The MODS at those forums have verified that you are a troll and have banned you, not me. SWAT teams? Logistics? We are to believe this... yet you spend your evenings trolling gunboards like a 15 year old? By the very definition of a troll... which you have been proven to be... everything you post is suspect. I have no clue what you do for a day job... but based on your nightly trolling of gun boards, it can neither be impressive or important.

I suspect you are a kid... a young wanna-be something kid. You got the punk mouth of a kid, thats for sure. Anyway... you need to grow up and man up... trolling gun boards and bashing hard working and honest folks like Kent is for 15 year olds.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I got banned from ARFKKOM with fewer than 5 or 6 post. Had nothing to do about guns though. Fuck'em.

On the other subject:

1. I've gotten to shoot the 556. I liked it. The upper colors don't match and I could care less. The guy that bought it paid too much for it and had to send it in to fix the cant. Prices are looking better though.

2. I don't see the 556 making much of a dent into the LE much less anything more than that. It is not an armorer friendly rifle. If anyone has ever worked as a FA instructor in any agency, they know what I mean. MP5 and all HK rifles are also not armorer friendly, but the MP5, now UMP fills a niche that most ignore, for now.

The 556, just as the MSAR and the other one, is directly targeted to the civilian market. To each it's own. I'll agree w/VB about what is demanded in the LE/defense world. The XCR as of right now is one of the few, as in only, carbine that is targeted to US civilian AND trying to get it in with the big boys. That is what got my attention along with some internet testing of course. Since I got one, I may get another. By the way, do I really need to show my penis to prove my BG, lol.

Slag, if you haven't noticed VB loves rattling your chain. Why get worked up over it. And yes, folks who carry everyday do get on the "internet" when we get bored of seeing the same shows on Discovery and History channels. And I'm sick of Cartoon Network and Nick too. I only am off the "net" for South Park" and when "The Shield" comes back on.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your recent troll account(s) were both verified and canceled at AR15... FACT. You are banned at AR15 and SIG forum for trolling... FACT.

The MODS at those forums have verified that you are a troll and have banned you, not me. SWAT teams? Logistics? We are to believe this... yet you spend your evenings trolling gunboards like a 15 year old? By the very definition of a troll... which you have been proven to be... everything you post is suspect. I have no clue what you do for a day job... but based on your nightly trolling of gun boards, it can neither be impressive or important.

I suspect you are a kid... a young wanna-be something kid. You got the punk mouth of a kid, thats for sure. Anyway... you need to grow up and man up... trolling gun boards and bashing hard working and honest folks like Kent is for 15 year olds.

So you made a name for yourself by following "a young wanna-be something kid". Good form.

"Who’s Slag?"

"That's British Slang for a slutty Bitch"

"No, not the word slag, that internet guy"

"Oh he's the guy that follows Variablebinary around, quotes him and thinks everyone is him."

For me being a 15 year old kid, I've done a good job of making peers of people that know what the hell they are talking about. How’s the naked fat dudes in showers pretending they have a real 55x carbine treating you.

Come back when you make a name for yourself, and you're not known for being Variablebinary's groupee.

Hell, I have no doubt you will be talking about me, once again, to other people on other forums in a very short amount of time. Maybe even on this forum, but it wont be this thread, but I love being proven right.

I said SIG 556 owners are legally retarded. But hey, at least you broke down, joined the winning team and got an XCR, so perhaps there is hope for you afterall. Sadly, I will never join the retarded team. I will just be content in being right

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.