XCR Forum banner

Single Point Sling ~ With Folding Stock?

10K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  RandyStacyE 
#1 ·
I have been reading and reading this forum ALL WEEKEND. There's a ton of good info here so I have to first say thank you to all who have posted here.

I don't recall running into any threads that describe how to attach a single point sling with the folding stock. Is there a way to do this? I've seen the fittings that can be used when installing the fixed stocks, but I have yet to come across a way to mount a single point using the folder.

I will be buying the XCR Light 5.56 Semi-Auto SBR Rifle soon and I am trying to work out my options ahead of time.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
No, I do not own one yet.

I was just wondering if there was any way to connect a single point sling in this location with the folding tube stock:

In this pic there doesn't appear to be a location to attach a single point sling. It's no big deal, but I was just currious.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Jack A Sol,

Good deal, sorry ... I didn't know it was there.

It's next to impossible to see it in the pic I listed (and in most pics), but now that you pointed the location out ... I can clearly see it in this Robinson Arms Video called "Folding Stock Maintenance":
http://www.robarm.com/videos/Folding Stock Maintenance.wmv

Damn the XCR rocks ... and I don't even have one yet :p

Just lining my ducks in a row ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.