XCR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds like an old Memphis song. I like it. Don't like that sling eye on the folding stock, though. The stock itself fits me very nicely, and I like the look. Unfortunately there's that eye. First of all, it hits my earmuffs when I put my cheek on the stock. Second, brass skids off it when firing the gun with the stock folded. Actually, I still have a hard time believing the gun will eject past that thing, but it does. Is there a fix? Maybe a replacement butt from the factory? Grind it off? Other guys must dislike it as much as I do.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Sounds like an old Memphis song. I like it. Don't like that sling eye on the folding stock, though. The stock itself fits me very nicely, and I like the look. Unfortunately there's that eye. First of all, it hits my earmuffs when I put my cheek on the stock. Second, brass skids off it when firing the gun with the stock folded. Actually, I still have a hard time believing the gun will eject past that thing, but it does. Is there a fix? Maybe a replacement butt from the factory? Grind it off? Other guys must dislike it as much as I do.
See if they can grind one off before plating the part so the finish is factory.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts