XCR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale....Brand New Vickers Mid-Length Combat Glove
Size Medium Coyote Brown $ 40.00 shipped USPS. Money Order prefered PMT

Designed by Larry Vickers, a retired career special operations soldier and firearms expert, the Vickers Signature Series Gloves are true operator grade gear.

The palm is artesian table cut from a selected grade of water repellent kidskin. Kidskin is soft and supple while affording a high tear and abrasion resistance. The construction of the palm and fourchettes (sides of the fingers) is functionally curved and fully adjustable for an enhanced grip and tactility.

The back of the hand and cuff are cut from 9 oz DuPont Nomex interlock knit. Utilizing a 2 ply Nomex fabrication, the Vickers gloves offer significant performance and function over other gloves. The 2 ply fabrication increases the seam integrity, durability and FR performance by nearly 50%. The 9 oz Nomex Interlock is laminated with an additional 7 oz custom blend of 80% flame retardant rayon and 20% Nomex for soft hand and abrasion resistance.

The elasticized wrist keeps the glove snug. The double strap system helps the user adjust the tautness of the glove at two critical points. Padded protection over the back of the knuckles. Kidskin reinforcement over the back of the finger joints and finger tips for added durability.

The Vickers Signature Series Gloves offer an unparalleled level of fit and function.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: For Sale Brand New Vickers Mid-Length Combat Glove Size Medium

I'm surprised.... ???

This is a great deal and 15 views and no comments or " Damn how can you sell them that cheap ? "

·
Registered
1,192 Posts

Wow! What a great deal! How can you offer them so cheap?

That being said...

I'll take them.

Thanks,

Nick

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

They are yours...

I got your email

response is on the way ~ ;D

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
The gloves are awesome!

Thanks for the great deal. Keep on posting cool gear and we'll keep buying.

Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts