XCR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a heavy profile barrel, and it is really cumbersome to lug around, I have one in 5.56 and 7.62. So does anyone have a light profile 5.56 barrel they would like to sell or trade for my heavy? I dont want an SBR or to pin and weld so 16" would be perfect. also I am not super interested in the 7.62 x 39 caliber so trades for a different caliber?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Looks like he's got the firing pin and tail in the bolt in the pic, it's a type 2.

I've got a new light profile 1/8 wylde barrel. $400 shipped. It's a type 3 though

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Different gas tube for type 1 and 3
Sorry I am sounding like a fool here, isn't the gas tube replaceable? for example if sbeck1972 and I swapped could we also just swap gas tubes at the same time to make it work? or is there something I am missing.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Sorry I am sounding like a fool here, isn't the gas tube replaceable? for example if sbeck1972 and I swapped could we also just swap gas tubes at the same time to make it work? or is there something I am missing.
It's all replaceable. You could swap tubes and/or blocks. Up to whatever you guys want to agree on. Depending on what else he's got going on he may not want to swap because the rest of his stuff is type 3 etc

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
also willing to sell the barrel separately for 250 and the 7.62 x 39 conversion kit for 325 if anyone is interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts