XCR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys as some of you remember I ordered a Sabre Defense 9mm AR a while back and I should have it sometime in Jan or Feb but here are some pics as to what it will look like.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Okay, in all seriousness, who the hell said the USA has better gun laws...You make me want to move... ;D :p

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
That's sweet Smitty!

As for the laws, I'm sure it's push and pull like here....but I wish I could get a Tavor too.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SBR is no issue here. I can order one that is in stock and have it at my door in just a few days. Well at least in Alberta, Eastern Canada is another story. I have heard as long as 3-4 months for a firearms transfer in Quebecistan and Bantario. Their chief firearms officers are real &%$#s.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nice axe Smitty! Wish I could order an SBR or SBS without a stamp from the man. :mad:

I've always lusted over the Tavor too! 8)

Looking forward to more pics and a range report when you get the Sabre Defense. :)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Hey Smitty,

How come up in Canada you can order one of these, but I noticed in one of your other posts, that they do not allow the VZ 58 due to having a short bbl that does not meet restrictions?

Just curious.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They do allow VZ 58s but they are restricted to range use as is this gun.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Oh, okay I see. Makes more sense now :duh:

·
Banned
8,010 Posts
You have a very nice collection Smitty.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
That should be a real fun gun, I have one sitting at home myself that I bought while I was over here. Can't wait to get home andput it together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts