XCR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys im sorry about every thing is said i am having a bad day both kids sick and just everything im not trying to come off as a hot headed idiot im just in tough time right now so dont take anything personal because i wont so that said im sorry and hope yall can forgive what i said if i insulted anybody

·
Registered
986 Posts
K9-

Much appreciated... Its a big Man to admit to a mistake... Give RobArm a chance and Allie is really good with her reponse. the H&k is a really good platform, I have used MP-5s and they are awsome but for my $$$ you can't go wrong with the XCR...

Dredd

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Don't worry about it. This forum is cheaper than therapy.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Apologies are always accepted. Buy an XCR and you won't forget it. Lots of good advice and support around here!

Sorry if I got out of line as well :)

You see in my avatar even my dog knows gun saftey ;)

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I thought I posted on the other thread. I don't know what your department's rules are for personal weapons but a letterhead purchase might fast track your order. I don't know what RA does with those either, but if it something you seriously need for work, it's an avenue to pursue. our guys around here are can buy their own via letterhead but only certain, approved models.

I've had my XCR since 07 so I've nothing to gain/lose on this advice so if you're one of the other folks patiently waiting I'm sorry for bringing it up. Wants vs needs can sometimes be controversial.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Hey Brother, we ALL have bad days! This is also a FREE Country, for as long as we are willing to FIGHT FOR IT! I don't think that we are going to sweat the small stuff, at least for long....llol!

ok guys im sorry about every thing is said i am having a bad day both kids sick and just everything im not trying to come off as a hot headed idiot im just in tough time right now so dont take anything personal because i wont so that said im sorry and hope yall can forgive what i said if i insulted anybody

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
Hey Brother, we ALL have bad days! This is also a FREE Country, for as long as we are willing to FIGHT FOR IT!
I completely concur.I have my share of shitty days.We have a pretty tight group here and we can tend to protect our own.No offense meant or taken on my part either.Hope your kids get well soon.Peace.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
You have to remember too, so much is lost in writing vs. face to face conversation, that it's easy for what would just be an interesting conversation in person to turn into an all out written brawl. All the little verbal inflections, facial and body language cues are lost. So it's usually best just to step back from online discussions a little and take it with a grain of salt when you feel it may be getting heated.

And certainly don't let that steer you away from buying an XCR though, you won't be disappointed.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Hey there!
I hope that this will find you feeling better and having a GREAT weekend! A lot of us just want to make u feel comfortable in the RA Family. We ALL have our crosses to bear, but you will find that we are definitely not afraid to aid OR protect Our Robinson Family. So, I hope that you have been given a shipping date and are waiting with GREAT anticipation of receiving your new XCR. I remember those days, my stomach is
rolling over and my hands are almost shaking as I remember getting that XCR in my hands. I was so up tight I let my younger Brother actually open the case and get it out while I worked on the paperwork with the FFL. Check in when you get 'er!!

Kind regards, SINKER

1 - 14 of 14 Posts