XCR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Spam! It's them liberals trying to ruin our fun! I tell ya, them black UN helicopters will be circling next! :ninja:

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Here are two changes I've made:

1. New registration now requires email activation. So, as it stands, you have to go through captcha AND activate via email. The problem though is that the spammers we've had were not bots but probably real people since captcha has been active for a long time now and bots can't get past captcha. But having to do email activation should slow them down by a minute or so :) At least it'll make it more annoying for them.

2. The recent spammers we had last night and this morning where all coming from 194.165.42.* so I have banned that subnet, hopefuly there is no one legit from there.

This should cause things to settle down for a bit until they get a new subnet.

Sorry you guys had to read that crap. Welcome to the internet ;)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Thanks Lex

Did it help you when I clicked report to moderator ?

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Thanks Lex

Clicking on "report to moderator" is the quickest way for me to delete the posts because I get an email with a direct link to the post.

Thanks!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Thanks Lex

Clicking on "report to moderator" is the quickest way for me to delete the posts because I get an email with a direct link to the post.

Thanks!
No Problem I just wanted to know if it helped you out or if it was annoying

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Dammit! :mad:

I was just about to hook up with a hottie from Indonesia that was only interested in rough monkey sex and not my money!

Now the link is gone and Apisada Bulkpaka Nyguen will never be able to contact me.

Oh the humanity of it all... :'(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts