XCR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the same vest that was issued to all helicopter pilots until a few years ago when they came out with a new one. This one is in like new condition. It is very adjustable and has Molle attachments all around. This would make a great vest for someone looking to take a carbine class or train with pouches on a vest. $20 shipped.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Re: Army issue Survival Vest

What size?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

It is really one size fits all. I wear a 46-48 suit coat and this one fits me fine and still has adjustment room. The vest is really 3 panels and adjusts by using the molle system. I know some of our pilots wore around a 54 suit coat and still fit into this, same with our petite females.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I threw a few pouches I had laying around on the vest to give you an idea of how much stuff you can put on it. Pouches are not included in the price, nor anything in the pouches.

·
Registered
923 Posts

Does it have MOLLE attachment points on the back also ?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I am in GA, $20 is the shipped price and yes it does have Molle attachment points in the back. For an extra $15 I can throw in a camelback carrier that attaches to the back.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts

I threw a few pouches I had laying around on the vest to give you an idea of how much stuff you can put on it. Pouches are not included in the price, nor anything in the pouches.

close call there, I was about to pound down your door with 20$ in hand :p ;D

·
Registered
923 Posts

Do you know what the military designator is for this vest ?

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

It is a CMU-33/P22P-18. This is mainly for the pilots, it was issued with a removable harness system for using during self-extraction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts