XCR Forum banner

Spy Shots??????

48K views 101 replies 38 participants last post by  PDP 
#1 ·
Question: Is this a super secret spy shot of the much awaited XCR-M???

I'll leave it to you to decide? ;D

See less See more
Discussion starter · #11 ·
Well,

You are just around the corner, only 59 hours drive time from here in "Wild and Wonderful West Virginia". You should pull the curtains Terra! :eek:

Is that chick in the egg for me???

Discussion starter · #32 ·
Seeing that the XCR-M is now an in-progress work of art, I wonder if the artist would be willing to share some little secrets for all of us who are eagerly awaiting it's release?

Alex, anything?

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Hey,

Guess what I got for Christmas, .......................................... a bigg and better telescope!

Here's the new spyshot I took of the new XCR-M in .308.

I'm still trying to get a shot of that new stock they have been talking about!

Discussion starter · #64 ·
So have you directly comapired the DPMS mags to the C-Product mags? Are they the same quality?

I didn'y think the DPMS mags at $30.00 was totally un reasonable for their quality?

Roy

Discussion starter · #66 ·
I will check the material on the DPMS mags and report but they seemed a little stout for aluminum? I will check and post the results. If we can get a better product for a cheaper price, I'm all for that but I know the DPMS mags I have waiting for my XCR-M seem to be A+ to me.

It's alway nice to be able to compair two items, with one in each hand, and either way these will turn out to be a considerable investment to a lot of people. I'm thinking of getting some of each and running a comparion test with each before I discount either one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.