XCR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
someone on arfcom killed, dressed, and ate a squirrel. There were dinner pics.. and I nearly tossed my cookies. Thank god this thread is not another one. :p

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This rifle probably won't ever kill anything besides paper.
Squirrels are too much trouble, plus they're like cute and stuff.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Looks great, and tree rats aren't that bad. I was able to give the 5 and 3 yr old anatomy and dressing lessons with the last squirrel. I still plan to have a neighborhood BBQ with nothing but squirrel (all the ones that the other neighbors think are cute and feed).

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Nice job guy, mine would look good like that. :2cents: I have the "quiet" model in stainless. Doesn't seem to bother the squirrels so WTF why change? ???

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
...plus they're like cute and stuff.

Just kidding...

I agree they are kinda cute, ahem... in a manly way of course.

psss... If they could ever be domesticated, I would definitely have one if the wife was okay with it of course. After all, the wife makes all the decisions, right?? :-\

·
Registered
652 Posts
I heard they were high in cholesterol! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Another GR8t job. ;D ;D ;D :2cents: Now I wonder how my Siaga-12 would look like with a super camo job???

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thought I'd throw out the simple version I built on the Wife's 10/22. This is the Heavy, about 9.5 lbs; I also built a Light w/ a cheap holo sight that weighs in at about 4 lbs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts